Chicago drill OG Lil Jay released from jail after 7 years

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
hope breh can sit down for a minute, get back in shape and get his mind right... before hoppin back into the BS

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Lil Jay’s buzz was big at one point…I sure thought he was gonna have next but he got caught up in beefs, getting shot/shot at constantly, getting locked up, becoming a victim in there to the point he was in PC and allegedly getting turnt out by other inmates smh.

fukk Vlad….16shotem would probably get a better interview outta him.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Black on black violence got back it's front line soldier.

Yo this gang shyt makes absolutely no sense man.
None of these nikkas have a future beyond hoping for a viral moment and the latest retro Jordans.
I don't know this man - I only know the dancing gif -- but at 28 and spending the last 7 years in prison --- he needs to move far away from the area and people that led him down that road. But we know he gonna try to get the clout and money he thinks he missed out on. It's hard to get back on your feet legitimately.

pimpineasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know this man - I only know the dancing gif -- but at 28 and spending the last 7 years in prison --- he needs to move far away from the area and people that led him down that road. But we know he gonna try to get the clout and money he thinks he missed out on. It's hard to get back on your feet legitimately.
Breh it's hard but it's the smarter choice.

Move learn a trade, maybe instead of drilling the opps you go drill oil. Move somewhere far as fukk. Live a boring life. Raise a family. Watching.uour kids grow up man. That's the real win man.