Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
The American people at large would not allow it,
Even though them little nigglets need to get humbled.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Posse Comitatus Act

The Posse Comitatus Act is the United States federal law (18 U.S.C. § 1385, original at 20 Stat. 152) that was passed on June 18, 1878, after the end of Reconstruction and was updated in 1981. Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the State laws.

yall need to learn something about history, there's really good reasons the military isnt allowed to police our cities. most countries the military takes over everything.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Why do it now? Crime isn't even that high compared to decades ago. Plus having the military out in the streets will turn law-abiding citizens against the government.

Murders in the 1990s were around 700-800 average, to about 500-600 now.

I would say that there is the same amount of shootings, but the advancement of medicine, better hospitals, surgeons have kept alot of these lil nikkas alive.

The number of murders might be down, but the savageness is still there

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Exactly, so can ya'll nikkas stop bytching about Chicago and making 50 11 threads about the crime there. nikkas gonna keep getting murdered, so move on from the shyt.

DreadHead P

lettin em hang and swang
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Deep in the south kickin uptop game
I don't think that would yield the results you're expecting. It's NEVER good to use the military against the people they have sworn to protect, the will cause resentment on both sides and the next thing you know we'll have another civil war on our hands

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hol up :dwillhuh:

U coli nikkas are on one 2nite bol :pachaha:

U want the military in a city with over 2 million residents with murders only at 500 :what:

Holla at me when u wanna talk about how il got the most corrupt government in the country,closed down half of the city's pubic middle schools for so called "budget cuts,", yet got 300 million to build a new basketball court. Holla at me when u want to address the high unemlpoyment rate in my city, breh :stopitslime:

politicians are the real gansters in chicago. You know its fukked up when you last 2 governors are in Prison:snoop:

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Martial law is the next thing to try. YES.
--Install check points wih metal detectors at the entrances of all war zone apartment complexes containing more than x units. Get guns off the streets so that warring factions must use fists, bats, wrenches, rocks, and THEIR WORDS.
--Track the movements of known gangsters by their mobile phones; fukk a right to privacy.
--Set up sting operations to get folk toting UNlicensed guns OUT of circulation.

No more babies gunned down in drive-by shootings! :'(

And a thorough investigation of the corrupt politicians would keep 'em on their toes.

Then move tanks and out move in factories with assembly-line jobs for these felons and their baby mamas.

--> aq out <--

Aizen

Absolute Sovereign
Daps
Reppin
Liberia, Madagascar
There are some countries around the world where the military is in control. I have visited a few of them. Visit those martial law countries on your own, then ask yourself if you want the police state in your country. Needless to say, I am deeply opposed to increasing the militarization in the United States.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
Nah man. Cuz what if them lil nikkas get to Shootin back?

They need to open more boys and girls clubs and big brother programs. Or shyt better yet, Father Programs

I would agree, but in reality we don't have the funding ( FROM WHAT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS, YEAH RIGHT) for boys and girls club.. but we have funding to supply our armed services over 32 million a month for war :what:

Look the government and your local politicians don't give a fuk about the hood cause the hood doesn't have resources that they want..

Let your hood come up on some oil fields and i guarantee cnn, fox, obama and everybody would be trying to save it.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would not be opposed to an open military presence in Chicago, as long as it doesn't lead to gentrification. The gov would have to bring some kind of jobs to the area as well to help build the area up.