Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Compared to how many shootings in other cities? You have statistics for those? Or are you just regurgitating cherry picked statistics pushed by media with an agenda? :coffee:
being out here it's def bad but....the media sensationalism is unacceptable imo

They try to make it seem like a complete war zone when's it's not. Their are more cities that are worse but they don't get talked about

The conspiracy theorist In me believes the focus is placed on one city to minimize gun violence . When in reality it's a nationwide issue

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
:mindblown: I never understand this....Chicago always has these Iraq, Fallujah, Somalia --Mogadishu type of numbers...27 people shot here....40 shot there this weekend--seems like it;s every weekend...wtf are the police and the mayor doing about it?

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mindblown: I never understand this....Chicago always has these Iraq, Fallujah type numbers...27 people hot here....40 shot there this weekend...wtf is the police doing about it?
Police be busy doing absolutely nothing . My chi brehs can vouch. Ride round and you bound to see atleast 5-6 cop cars just sitting :francis:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
:mindblown: I never understand this....Chicago always has these Iraq, Fallujah, Somalia --Mogadishu type of numbers...27 people shot here....40 shot there this weekend--seems like it;s every weekend...wtf are the police and the mayor doing about it?

Thing is the USA is responsible for those deaths in the countries you listed :sas1:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Police be busy doing absolutely nothing . My chi brehs can vouch. Ride round and you bound to see atleast 5-6 cop cars just sitting :francis:
Well in all honesty...I'm not sure what they can do. Policing in this day and age is a very political job.

Proactive policing for alot of departments is a good way to be sued or put in jail.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nah, just posting a news article. Im sure you can find the stats for other cities by typing '>insert city name here< memorial day killings'
No you can.t

For one shootings dont equal killings

And for 2, Chicago literally is the only city that has websites dedicated to do nothing but tracking homicide and shooting victim in the city.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Lake Shore Drive Near Fullerton isn't even dangerous.....

I'm noticing that more and more. People are popping off in neutral and damn near white yuppie areas. Like this place.

Live in million a dollars condos on the north side brehs :troll:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
retaliations can be heard in the distance by police while they respond to the original shooting call most times.