Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's way more whites in poverty than there are blacks total in this country, yet we killing each other at record rates. Just face it, hood nikkaz is savages b. They live by the music thats just entertainment to most of yall middle class suburbanites.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
I know a lot of people in Chicago
There are a lot of posters from Chicago here

they are all still ALIVE

shyt only poppin' in certain areas..
lets stop pretending the entire city is a war zone

Daps
There's way more whites in poverty than there are blacks total in this country, yet we killing each other at record rates. Just face it, hood nikkaz is savages b. They live by the music thats just entertainment to most of yall middle class suburbanites.
Underrated post

so prolific

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
really... crime here always been a problem it's just that people are just now finally giving a fukk.

Flint looks a lot worse than here.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
really... crime here always been a problem it's just that people are just now finally giving a fukk.

Flint looks a lot worse than here.

It was worse than this in the 80s and 90s. Its messed up what going on but these are not even close to Chicago's worst years. They were talking about stopping the violence before most of y'all were born, back when Benjie got killed. :manny:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
SIMPLE

These kids mothers are nothing but lazy azz, baby making, welfare collecting, 5 children in the house with different men running in and out there lives, knowing every got damn thing, strong independent women who continue to blame others for there mistakes

and there no good fathers who keep running in & out of prison, not taking care of there 4 kids by 4 different women and continue and continue to blame the man...

It's funny how these so called black leaders can show up to a police shooting a black youth or some racist shyt, but nobody has the heart to blame all these parents who's not raising there kids , but place the blame on guns...

I don't what to get on white people, because this is about us.. and my people our more important... cause i can talk allday about white people in the burbs who complain about guns and the NRA, but these people don't have to live where i live and see what i see on a daily basis and that's the reason a guy like me has a gun

:lawd::salute:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
A lot of c00ns and st0rmfr0nt cats in this thread. Everyone knows/know why Chicago is having so many deaths, it's just people wanna use threads like this to go shyt on single moms; Chief Keef, and everything else but the real problems it self(lack of jobs; education).

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Because black people who live in the hood act like uncaged,untrained ignorant animals who glorify gangs,drugs and violence and kill themselves.

You don't see whites killing each other at these ridiculous rates only these dumb ass nikkas

White people don't live in highly populated ghettos in Amerikkka. . . . ANYMORE. When they did, they produced people like um, Capone, Gotti, Gambino, etc. . .

The first 200 years of Amerikkkan history is Whites in New York City and Chicago killing each other. It's not until they left the ghettos to us did WE start killing each other.

Funny, most of us come from the South because of slavery, yet you never hear about post-slavery Black Americans being terribly violent and killing each other in record numbers UNTIL we came up north and inherited the White man's ghettos.

:rudy: white people have violent outbursts and go shoot up schools and movie theaters.Blacks in EVERY inner city in the usa kill each other

It's a cycle of ignorance that perpetuates itself we can't always blame white people when blacks are the crabs at this point this aint the slavery days and the jim crow days.A lot of these nikkas are unruly clowns

No they aren't.

White people don't live in huge ghettos in Amerikkka anymore. They don't live in Detroit, Chicago, New York City ghettos, etc. . . When they did, they killed each other at a staggering rate as well. Just watch the fukking "Godfather" or "Gangs of New York" or something

Who gives a fukk, as long as I get good music out of it, I'm cool.

What good music?

It aint like this is the '80s and we're getting Eric B. & Rakim and Ice Cube outta this. We're getting wack ass nikkaz with gold teeth spitting about how great they are. nikkaz can barely rhyme nowadays

Poor Whites live in rural areas, they don't live in densely populated ghettos in the inner cities in Amerikkka.

In Russia they do, therefore Russia has a high ass population of Whites killing Whites in their ghettos.

See how that works?

That's how racism fukked up Black Americans.

They put us in the places that were ALREADY VIOLENT, let the European immigrants who had lived in those places, killing each other out of those places and then for years made it illegal for us to move out, or made it so the property values of any Whites living near us would automatically go down if we moved into their neighborhoods, essentially trapping Black folks in "urban" areas.

:win:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
White people don't live in highly populated ghettos in Amerikkka. . . . ANYMORE. When they did, they produced people like um, Capone, Gotti, Gambino, etc. . .

The first 200 years of Amerikkkan history is Whites in New York City and Chicago killing each other. It's not until they left the ghettos to us did WE start killing each other.

Funny, most of us come from the South because of slavery, yet you never hear about post-slavery Black Americans being terribly violent and killing each other in record numbers UNTIL we came up north and inherited the White man's ghettos.

No they aren't.

White people don't live in huge ghettos in Amerikkka anymore. They don't live in Detroit, Chicago, New York City ghettos, etc. . . When they did, they killed each other at a staggering rate as well. Just watch the fukking "Godfather" or "Gangs of New York" or something

What good music?

It aint like this is the '80s and we're getting Eric B. & Rakim and Ice Cube outta this. We're getting wack ass nikkaz with gold teeth spitting about how great they are. nikkaz can barely rhyme nowadays

Poor Whites live in rural areas, they don't live in densely populated ghettos in the inner cities in Amerikkka.

In Russia they do, therefore Russia has a high ass population of Whites killing Whites in their ghettos.

See how that works?

That's how racism fukked up Black Americans.

They put us in the places that were ALREADY VIOLENT, let the European immigrants who had lived in those places, killing each other out of those places and then for years made it illegal for us to move out, or made it so the property values of any Whites living near us would automatically go down if we moved into their neighborhoods, essentially trapping Black folks in "urban" areas.

:win:
:myman::snooze: dropped a bomb on y'all