Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
.....so I'm guessing Sandy Brook didn't happen a few months ago :leostare:

:pachaha: Cut it out.That incident along with columbine and the aurora colorado incidents don't compare to black on black homicides that happen in every inner city in the usa that have been happening for decades

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
too many blk ppl

u can say but white ppl shoot up their job and etc..... every few months or so

blks kill daily..do a count at the end of the year and lets compare.....

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not from Chicago, but I guess isn't it when the Chicago Housing Authority destroyed those projects, at least part of the violence was concentrated to one area. :manny:

skip to about 35:00 to the end

Last edited by a moderator:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who gives a fukk, as long as I get good music out of it, I'm cool.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Who gives a fukk, as long as I get good music out of it, I'm cool.

Chief Keef is good music now? :damn:

Face it, Chi Town is the face of black-on-black violence. Soon, they gonna spread to other areas in the Midwest.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chief Keef is good music now? :damn:

Face it, Chi Town is the face of black-on-black violence. Soon, they gonna spread to other areas in the Midwest.

nikka, I fukk with Keef. Okay, and? I live in the northwest. We sit here and get to laugh at you nikkas kill each other. fukk black people, it's every man for himself. We ain't brothers, were just the same color.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikka, I fukk with Keef. Okay, and? I live in the northwest. We sit here and get to laugh at you nikkas kill each other. fukk black people, it's every man for himself. We ain't brothers, were just the same color.

Guess the black race is the next Native Americans :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
False on all accords. There are plenty of major cities like philly, boston, la that are segregated. And his rationale that blacks are cut off from better opportunities because we are trapped is bullshyt. Like someone posted earlier there is transportation all over the city. If someone really wanted a job and make an honest living they can. nikkas is just lazy. Thats the real elephant in the room. nikkas want instant gratification but don't want to put in work so they take the easy road. An illegal knows he can't make 6 figures with no skill set so he will wash dishes, mow lawns, work construction, etc to make it. Blacks, sadly, don't have that drive or patience but expect the world to come to them

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
No jobs, no real education, self hatred, the system itself that's made for us to fail = what you get. You cannot cage/maneuver one particular group who's sick whether they're suffering from depression, alienation and inferiority together and expect them to make the best of it. They can only show their displeasure by acting out.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
P.S when did Tariq Nasheed become this great orator on here? Just because he tells corny nikkas basic communication skills when conversing with women he's now an expert on cultural and social issues? :what:

L33te

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
False on all accords. There are plenty of major cities like philly, boston, la that are segregated. And his rationale that blacks are cut off from better opportunities because we are trapped is bullshyt. Like someone posted earlier there is transportation all over the city. If someone really wanted a job and make an honest living they can. nikkas is just lazy. Thats the real elephant in the room. nikkas want instant gratification but don't want to put in work so they take the easy road. An illegal knows he can't make 6 figures with no skill set so he will wash dishes, mow lawns, work construction, etc to make it. Blacks, sadly, don't have that drive or patience but expect the world to come to them

:salute:

nikkas want it now and easy. hard work, dedication, and commitment to righteous things scare nikkas to death.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
P.S when did Tariq Nasheed become this great orator on here? Just because he tells corny nikkas basic communication skills when conversing with women he's now an expert on cultural and social issues? :what:
gotta respect his hustle

nikkas paid to hear him speak

:pachaha: