Chicago cop found NOT GUILTY of killing of unarmed Rekia Boyd in off-duty encounter

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Everytime I think such a case won't shock me, I'm proven wrong.

Judge straight up threw out all the charges. Wow.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Yep...until brothers hold these cacs and cops responsible, nothing will change.

We will go to war for dope, why not family members?

Until father's and brothers....until that first nikka. ..goes to an officers rest and bring the horror to that officer and his family, they won't respect us.

I can say now that if a child of mine, my sister, a few more people, are harmed by police I'm willing to forfeit my life. That should be a father's duty.

They knew what they were doing when they removed father's from the home.

40+years later and can pretty much confirm now, that yeaaah they knew exactly what would happen.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
I'm murdering that cop if that was my sister. I'll do the time or take that lethal injection with a smile on my face knowing that piece of shyt cac is worm food
Same.

Even though me and her haven't seen eye to eye, if this happened to her...that cop ain't breathing no more and his family gonna be grieving and wearing black on sunday.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
40+years later and can pretty much confirm now, that yeaaah they knew exactly what would happen.

When you remove the father of mist mammalian species you remove the protection.

If you remove the male lion, the Cubs fall prey to other male lions and hyenas. What we're witnessing is our youth falling prey to scavengers.

In an ideal world that girls father would be hiding in the bushes waiting for that officer. If not that, he would (and Slang love the kids) catch little Billy at school and make a mess. Then die in the shoot out screaming, "Touch one of mine!"

That happen twice and police would reevaluate shooting someone's child. Not only police, but the Zimmerman Of The World too. The gangs of the block also.

This society has removed the ability for a man to protect his families honor and revenge a wrong. That is a basic Right of a person. It establishes the government as white daddy. That you have to wait on white daddy to punish someone who has wronged you.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That cop got away with murder. He murdered an unarmed black girl walking away from him. Who is the judge that exonerated this murderer?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
That cop got away with murder. He killed an unarmed black girl walking away from him.

I need to know the racial makeup of the jury.

the judge made the decision not a jury, and the judge was white, not that, that matters because I'm pretty sure a black judge wouldn't have rocked the boat either when it comes to this.

:wow:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
So it was an intentional act.... Charge his ass with 1st degree murder then.... You don't let a guilty individual walk Scott free... That isn't justice... That isn't paying your debt to society...
He was mischarged on purpose. This was set up from the jump with the judge and the state all in on it. This is why he had the smirk on his face during the trial, he knew that he was getting off. People are shocked but this is how the system is supposed to work. We live under a system of white supremacy. Whites, white cops especially are licensed to kill blacks.

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
and many of the more sensible people always push for manslaughter charges instead of first or second degree when 1st degree would have clearly applied here, even the reduced charge was meaningless.

I don't know what else to say, the marching and protests are meaningless and cacs laugh at that shyt, the other liberal cacs march alongside for the "it's not all white people" photo op.

doing the same thing (protesting/marching) and expecting different results is absolute insanity.
Even going back to rodney king, whenever injustices happened to black people there was always marching & prayer. But the media & don lemmon's of the world are so eager to confuse anger with being a savage so if we start talking about about meeting violence with violence then we're villfied. I believe that's what the cops want anyway so kill even more of us.

Trayvon, mike brown, this case & others have opened up the flood gates because the judges, DA, lawyers & media will ALWAYS side with the cops. Case in point, on the surface it SEEMS like a slam dunk case but the DA immediately takes the death penalty off an option for the cop who killed walter scott.

If it was any other person who did the shooting then it wouldnt be the case, the peferential treatment officers get in the situations as been long standing & will take a lot to change.

Maybe MLK was the best/worst thing to ever happen to blacks in this country. He continues to be the blueprint that evil cac & c00n refrence when dealing with injustices that happen to us(prayer/march).

MLK was beaten several times, jailed & in the end got half of his face blown off. Anybody who tries to unite always gets destroyed.

Those same people also point to chicago & black on black crime but it most of those cases the killers are brought to justice so its NOT the same but its the talking point used by the media. In the end its about holding people accountable for the things they do & clearly cops arent & thats why you see the uprising in killings & will continue to do so.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let me guess. People gonna march and sing some spirituals then two days from now another one of these incidents will occur and we back to square one :francis:

If that officer in the Tamir Rice case isn't indicted this summer... ruh roh :wow:

:wow:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
and aint nobody in chicago gon do shyt :francis:

none of them drill rappers 3 hunna GD or whatever them retards call themselves aint go do shyt cuz they p*ssy :francis: