Chicago cop found NOT GUILTY of killing of unarmed Rekia Boyd in off-duty encounter

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I thought this would be one of the situations where the cop got convicted.I remember when this happened

when the family was awarded 4 million dollars that should have been the first warning that this guy was gonna get off.

4 million and a conviction would have been 2 victories.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prime example of why we need be armed at all times

Cacs are only bold like that when they're armed. The coward wouldn't have ever approached them otherwise.

The rules are simple, if one of these cowards all of sudden gets a heart a becomes brave enough to get on bullshyt, shoot to kill. You were in fear of your life so you did what you have to do

I'm not gonna play with em or be the next one getting carried. I'm waiting for the day Ill be able to put a bold cac in the dirt

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Prime example of why we need be armed at all times

Cacs are only bold like that when they're armed. The coward wouldn't have ever approached them otherwise.

The rules are simple, if one of these cowards all of sudden gets a heart a becomes brave enough to get on bullshyt, shoot to kill. You were in fear of your life so you did what you have to do

I'm not gonna play with em or be the next one getting carried. I'm waiting for the day Ill be able to put a bold cac in the dirt

the cop shot her and the male next to her because he imagined a gun, if a real gun had been present, shyt would have been even worse.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
the cop shot her and the male next to her because he imagined a gun, if a real gun had been present, shyt would have been even worse.

If a real gun was present, theres good chance that there would be a live sister and a dead Yankee. There was more multiple men so there should've been multiple real guns present. I don't see anywhere in the story where he announced himself as a cop and I doubt the situation would've played out the way it did if he had done so. Obviously if he proves that he is a cop then whoever the responsible party there should've de-escalated the situation

I don't know where some of you cats are from. If a cac approaches some nikkas, there's something to it. use common sense, there isn't a white person that's just gonna approach us on some "quiet down" shyt unless they have something to make them secure

In 2015 and people still don't know how these bytches operate. If that's my sister and I'm out kicking it with fam n some bold Yankee approaches a little too confident, im about to be ready. As soon as the fakkit made the wrong move, it would've been his last. If it's a cop then I'm calming the situation down

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If a real gun was present, theres good chance that there would be a live sister and a dead Yankee. There was more multiple men so there should've been multiple real guns present. I don't see anywhere in the story where he announced himself as a cop and I doubt the situation would've played out the way it did if he had done so. Obviously if he proves that he is a cop then whoever the responsible party there should've de-escalated the situation

I don't know where some of you cats are from. If a cac approaches some nikkas, there's something to it. use common sense, there isn't a white person that's just gonna approach us on some "quiet down" shyt unless they have something to make them secure

In 2015 and people still don't know how these bytches operate. If that's my sister and I'm out kicking it with fam n some bold Yankee approaches a little too confident, im about to be ready. As soon as the fakkit made the wrong move, it would've been his last. If it's a cop then I'm calming the situation down

he shot them from behind.

:francis:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
So What are you going to do?

It seems like we are waiting on the militants that we clown to spark a revolution or some shyt.

What will happen if that happens? Them bruhs in Dallas putting their shyt on the line--- but the community is still c00ning.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
he shot them from behind.

:francis:

Ok what does that have to do with anything I said? I clearly stated all adult parties there should've been armed and prepared when the situation escalated. Then those 5 rounds are maybe 2 or 3 and best before he's downed

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ok what does that have to do with anything I said? I clearly stated all adult parties there should've been armed and prepared when the situation escalated. Then those 5 rounds are maybe 2 or 3 and best before he's downed

you can't be prepared for that kind of situation, all you can do is respond, and the cop had the drop on all of them but was shooting at the person he thought had a gun, if the others were armed and made any gestures that looked like they were reaching for something, it would have been like shooting fish in a barrel for him, HE HAD THE DROP ON THEM ALL.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
you can't be prepared for that kind of situation, all you can do is respond, and the cop had the drop on all of them but was shooting at the person he thought had a gun, if the others were armed and made any gestures that looked like they were reaching for something, it would have been like shooting fish in a barrel for him, HE HAD THE DROP ON THEM ALL.

You have no clue about what your talking about :snoop: Nah that isn't how it works and dude isn't max Payne.

You're just arguing random, stupid points just to argue.

Fact of the matter is he should've been the one that got popped for reaching but instead he is the one doing the shooting. Hopefully nikkas are learning from these situations

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Yep...until brothers hold these cacs and cops responsible, nothing will change.

We will go to war for dope, why not family members?

Until father's and brothers....until that first nikka. ..goes to an officers rest and bring the horror to that officer and his family, they won't respect us.

I can say now that if a child of mine, my sister, a few more people, are harmed by police I'm willing to forfeit my life. That should be a father's duty.

They knew what they were doing when they removed father's from the home.