Chicago, 3 dead 19 wounded this weekend.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:laugh:.......................of all the answers given to you....none of those are good enough to prevent you from making this every weekend.....???

Again nobody is saying you can highlight this weekly travesty and and tragedy....just put it in an established thread.... :yeshrug:

to be fair, that was the 6th post in this thread and nobody posted anything besides "why are you making threads about this" :what:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh:

yo, if there was cacs going around killing this many blacks weekly, would you say that

im not saying it isn't fukked up, because it is, im just saying it isn't as bad as it was in the 90's..

im taking care of my 20 year old nephew RIGHT NOW because he got shot for the 8th and 9th time already,smh..it's crazy

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im not saying it isn't fukked up, because it is, im just saying it isn't as bad as it was in the 90's..

im taking care of my 20 year old nephew RIGHT NOW because he got shot for the 8th and 9th time already,smh..it's crazy

does he bang or dress or certain way? or are they just straight up shooting random civilians.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
does he bang or dress or certain way? or are they just straight up shooting random civilians.

yea he out there bangin thou..heavy..but this last incident wasn't gang related.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
to be fair, that was the 6th post in this thread and nobody posted anything besides "why are you making threads about this" :what:

:shaq2: The "answers" can be found in the 2 or 3 other threads you made breh :laugh:.....that's why you should add weekly updates to the same thread so we can have a continuous timeline of this self annihilating nonsense......

And you won't loose tracks of the comments people have already made in the regards to the situtation