Chicago, 3 dead 19 wounded this weekend.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
What is it with yu Chicago people always posting thread about the crime there?? We get y'all point!! Y'all not the only city with a lot of crime btw.

Do you realize threadstarter isn't from here? I am from the Chi and wondered the same thing about why people keep making threads. We aren't proud of this...

Daps
They certainly dont criticize thugs for killing each other as much as they'll chastise a dude for dating a non-black wman(not even just white women)

The post history on this board is evidence

I mean you gotta consider the fact most of the dudes hear are not the sharpest knifes in the board.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Because it gets asked every week, and there is a 800 response thread on it. Now what are YOU going to do to help?:aicmon:

I hate when people ask this stupid question. The only way people can help is by not killing people. Do you want us to go to everyone in Chicago in a gang and take their brains away or something? This "don't talk unless you gonna "help" mentality is disgusting. I'll tell you one thing. You can't get rid of a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. Denial is not a solution.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
"A 52-year-old woman was shot in the 8000 block of South Stewart Avenue in the West Chatham neighborhood about 8:40 p.m., police said. She's in serious condition at St. Bernard Hospital and Healthcare Center, Chicago Police Department News Affairs Officer Ron Gaines said. An "unknown male offender" approached her and fired toward her, striking her in the leg."

:youngsabo:

she knows who shot her

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I hate when people ask this stupid question. The only way people can help is by not killing people. Do you want us to go to everyone in Chicago in a gang and take their brains away or something? This "don't talk unless you gonna "help" mentality is disgusting. I'll tell you one thing. You can't get rid of a problem by pretending it doesn't exist. Denial is not a solution.

What the hell are YOU rambling about?? The thread starter asked a stupid question too. Violence is going on in Chicago obviously...people are lost, unemployed, and use that and whatever other reasons as a excuse to kill. I never pretended it didn't exist, I said what do you want people from Chicago to SAY?