Chicago, 3 dead 19 wounded this weekend.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it gets asked every week, and there is a 800 response thread on it. Now what are YOU going to do to help?:aicmon:

how am i supposed to help when i don't even know why it's happening :skip:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are we supposed to describe in words why it's happening? It's not a uprising being kept out the public, it's random violence. Why does violence happen in YOUR city?

i live in los angeles, the crime in my particular area has had a constant drop over the past two decades. most of the real killers are in prison now. the younger generation out here are on some skinny pants hipster steez, they don't see positive benefits of gang violence.

but to generally answer your question, the violence is centered around mexican vs black gang feuds. can you link me to the platinum thread?

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
i live in los angeles, the crime in my particular area has had a constant drop over the past two decades. most of the real killers are in prison now. the younger generation out here are on some skinny pants hipster steez, they don't see positive benefits of gang violence.

but to generally answer your question, the violence is used centered around mexican vs black gang feuds. can you link me to the platinum thread?

That's the same thing happening here....or anywhere with a large gang population.http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/1050-chicago-discussion-thread.html

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Philly is no different
Detroit is no different
Memphis, Baltimore...etc.

Not saying that makes it right but Idk why Chicago gets so much negative publicity over other places. They have cut their murders in half since the 1990's. I've witnessed alot of shyt in Chicago in Jeffrey Manor and Alteld Gardens, I never fukked around on the westside all my ppl in the 100's. Yea shyt might be fukked up now but trust, it aint nowhere near as bad as it used to be, at all.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
Philly is no different
Detroit is no different
Memphis, Baltimore...etc.

Idk why Chicago gets so much negative publicity. They have cut their murders in half since the 1990's. I've witnessed alot of shyt in Chicago in Jeffrey Manor and Alteld Gardens. Shyt might be fukked up now but trust, it aint nowhere near how it used to be, at all.

exactly..

nikkas forget that it's 2.7 million people here..so 22 shootings over a weekend
is pretty small..back when the taylors was up, it was reported that over 300 shootings happened in that vacinity in one weekend, with 28 people dying :scusthov:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
So a thread about black on black crime suddenly becomes the defense of the "we are victimized on the coli bc we love pawgs and shyt on our own crowd!" Yeaaaaah :rudy:fukk outta here. A nikka that denies his own while elevating another is a c00n and a nikka that is consitently continung on the onslought of his own people over government own street blocks is a c00n to. I'm pretty sure our resident anti c00n leader King sol address this issue before.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
exactly..

nikkas forget that it's 2.7 million people here..so 22 shootings over a weekend is pretty small.

:dwillhuh:

yo, if there was cacs going around killing this many blacks weekly, would you say that

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, all I can speak on is the 100's cause I'm not from Chicago but thats where my entire family is from and I been around there since before I could walk and talk. It aint nowhere as bad as it used to be. But outta towners neeever talk about how the homicide rate was cut in half, the high rise projects that were war zones finally coming down, or how you can actually wear hats again. Chicago is progressing, period. Look up Chicago in 1992 and tell me I'm lying

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i'll make a thread every time this shyt happens until i get a realistic answer :aicmon:

:laugh:.......................of all the answers given to you....none of those are good enough to prevent you from making this every weekend.....???

Again nobody is saying you can't highlight this weekly travesty and and tragedy....just put it in an established thread.... :yeshrug: