Cheers all around: MMS received and accepted a job offer

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Congrats on making a big step in your life my breh :salute:

after this weekend I'm going completely sober (no weed alcohol or anything) and I'm gonna be making moves :blessed:

I'm pulling for ya......I think one key factor is figuring out how to maximize your time, if you can do that, you should be straight.....

Make sure you don't have any lulls during the day where the thought of puffing or drinking crosses your mind

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm pulling for ya......I think one key factor is figuring out how to maximize your time, if you can do that, you should be straight.....

Make sure you don't have any lulls during the day where the thought of puffing or drinking crosses your mind
I just became too complacent with how things are. I've never been a "go-getter" type of person. I enjoy the little things in life and don't want a whole lot of stuff. But I feel it's time to start making moves. Funny enough the newest episode of the Joe Rogan podcast is one of the things that inspired me. I already have people saying I can't quit smoking and drinking but I'm not really worried about it. Like you said, I'm gonna fill whatever down time I have with something productive. I just feel like I'm wasting too much time doing stuff that doesn't progress me as a person in this society. It's just time to get focused, I've had enough fun. I'm actually kind of excited to see what I can fill up my downtime with, studying, reading, exercising, looking for jobs, etc rather than smoking and playing some nba2k14. I'm not really a big drinker so that shouldn't be a problem.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
ill be making over 65k

i prepare and test rubber compounds before they hit product line. And in special cases attempt to produce new compounds to match customer demands.

the compounds produced are then made en masse(all of our products are sealants of some kind). The importance is to make sure the process can be scaled up and will have 0 defective products if possible(usually somewhere between 100-200 ppb)

Any advice for someone going into electrical engineering breh? My grades were not good enough for chemical because I did not do good in Organic chemistry so I was accepted into the electrical engineering program at a 4 year college.

Any advice you can give me to follow in your footsteps?

:to:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Any advice for someone going into electrical engineering breh? My grades were not good enough for chemical because I did not do good in Organic chemistry so I was accepted into the electrical engineering program at a 4 year college.

Any advice you can give me to follow in your footsteps?

:to:
electrical engineering is just as hard as Chem E

develop a better work ethic now, go up and above on whats required with problem sets.

Always go into EACH class with the attitude that you are a dumb ass and know nothing.(seems simple but its crucial to passing engineering classes)

the more extra work the you do, the easy it will be next time. At this point I am treated more like a worker than a student. All of my work are largely projects involving optimization and process design. Youll hit a point where if you dont have the work ethic. Engineering will simply overwhelm you.

If that seems like too much, consider a different major :manny:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_mbcq9hHx7x1qigknr.gif

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
electrical engineering is just as hard as Chem E

develop a better work ethic now, go up and above on whats required with problem sets.

Always go into EACH class with the attitude that you are a dumb ass and know nothing.(seems simple but its crucial to passing engineering classes)

the more extra work the you do, the easy it will be next time. At this point I am treated more like a worker than a student. All of my work are largely projects involving optimization and process design. Youll hit a point where if you dont have the work ethic. Engineering will simply overwhelm you.

If that seems like too much, consider a different major :manny:
:yes: :yes: :yes: