Congrats my breh. The start of a prosperous future. :salute:

Damn, it was only yesterday brehs were postin from HS computers. :wow:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
This dude got his first job and he's in here giving people job interview tips :dead:

Compared to my first interviews youd be surprised how formal training makes a difference :skip:
Congrats my breh. The start of a prosperous future. :salute:

Damn, it was only yesterday brehs were postin from HS computers. :wow:

i remember it was just yesterday that i was a walk on defensive back for Auburn University :banderas:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
who cares your still ugly
kiss_medium.gif

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
ill be making over 65k

i prepare and test rubber compounds before they hit product line. And in special cases attempt to produce new compounds to match customer demands.

the compounds produced are then made en masse(all of our products are sealants of some kind). The importance is to make sure the process can be scaled up and will have 0 defective products if possible(usually somewhere between 100-200 ppb)
wow - my first job paid 25k

I say ur next move should be to invent a better way to do something - or a great product.... fukk working for those cac more than 6 years.
Well shyt bruh.... You gonna shyt on your old man like that... :wtf:

He said a rubber company
he's a lame and c00n.. like a fareal c00n. He hated obama in 07'. he watches sean hannity every night ... and agrees w the points.
I've actually had a day dream bout poisoning dude before cuz of something he said about assata shakur - he really hopes they catch her. he's like some shyt out of a movie, and not my old man. my old man taught me the phrase cac before the internet used it.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
wow - my first job paid 25k

I say ur next move should be to invent a better way to do something - or a great product.... fukk working for those cac more than 6 years.

he's a lame and c00n.. like a fareal c00n. He hated obama in 07'. he watches sean hannity every night ... and agrees w the points.
I've actually had a day dream bout poisoning dude before cuz of something he said about assata shakur - he really hopes they catch her. he's like some shyt out of a movie, and not my old man. my old man taught me the phrase cac before the internet used it.

:ooh::whew:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
hasnt so far :lupe:

sidenote, if youre a job seeker and you dont know about it already. Learn to use the STARL method(Situation, Task at hand, Action you took, Results, and Learning from the experience) is some of the best advice ive ever gotten in doing better at interviews and answering questions with clarity

+ instead of saying um, pausing isnt a bad thing. My interviewing skills the second go around were far better. I had offers from 3 companies but this one was closer to what I wanted to do(which is more chemistry heavy)
where can i find more on this method