Cheers all around: MMS received and accepted a job offer

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what type of money are u looking at making over time...???

my step dad is chem e, and really isn't making a lot. then again, he's a c00n ass black conservative who probably is just happy doing the science work for cac.

i think he deals w resources and pollution... what r u doing w it?
ill be making over 65k

i prepare and test rubber compounds before they hit product line. And in special cases attempt to produce new compounds to match customer demands.

the compounds produced are then made en masse(all of our products are sealants of some kind). The importance is to make sure the process can be scaled up and will have 0 defective products if possible(usually somewhere between 100-200 ppb)

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
what type of money are u looking at making over time...???

my step dad is chem e, and really isn't making a lot. then again, he's a c00n ass black conservative who probably is just happy doing the science work for cac.

i think he deals w resources and pollution... what r u doing w it?

Might be the funniest thing I've ever read.

I could not stop laughing.

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
@MMSex congrats breh, may I ask any good reading material/videos/audio on the star method.

I have the job interview of my life on Oct 25th, and im getting prepared.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
is that you in the avatar??? and you just got a new job :usure:?? .....

:yeshrug: ... if so congrats and thats a nice pillow ..... :ehh:

I concur its not a good idea to have an image like that if you work in the professional world

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
I concur its not a good idea to have an image like that if you work in the professional world
it isnt very becoming but i dont have any personal info on here linking as of yet :skip: but ill probably be changing this avi soon

it was some good ass tho :wow:

@MMSex congrats breh, may I ask any good reading material/videos/audio on the star method.

I have the job interview of my life on Oct 25th, and im getting prepared.

i have an uncle in industry that gave me mentoring and insight, the big thing is applying that to answers regarding your experiences dealing with certain hardships and successes and saying the right things

common questions:

Tell us about yourself
Why are you interested in this Company?
Tell us a time you developed a product or process and what was the result.

Tell us a time when a person working with you or for you broke the rules and how did you respond to it.
Tell us a time failed.
Tell us about a time you used data to solve a problem?
Tell us about a time you had to give feedback to a coworker?

bolded were questions i was asked in my interview

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
i have an uncle in industry that gave me mentoring and insight, the big thing is applying that to answers regarding your experiences dealing with certain hardships and successes and saying the right things

common questions:

Tell us about yourself
Why are you interested in this Company?
Tell us a time you developed a product or process and what was the result.

Tell us a time when a person working with you or for you broke the rules and how did you respond to it.
Tell us a time failed.
Tell us about a time you used data to solve a problem?
Tell us about a time you had to give feedback to a coworker?

bolded were questions i was asked in my interview
props, i'm getting me a book to read and dl'd some audio books and printing out some questions to memorize.

:salute: and since working out and following your plan, im getting my mojo back

coli-excellence

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
its important to be organic when you talk. dont memorize lines as if youre rehearsing as that can seem insincere. Its more of a structural thing. Remember the keys are highlighting what you took from the situation and also handling things in a way that show youre accountable and driven. I think thats the biggest thing you want an interviewer to take away from talking to you

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
its important to be organic when you talk. dont memorize lines as if youre rehearsing as that can seem insincere. Its more of a structural thing. Remember the keys are highlighting what you took from the situation and also handling things in a way that show youre accountable and driven. I think thats the biggest thing you want an interviewer to take away from talking to you
Hardest thing for me is, I'm naturally like :birdman: even when im nice.

My resume and experience is on point though. Just gotta ace that interview and pray to god I get it.

I've applied 200 times and just this once I finally get an interview.

I figured getting prepared and getting my shyt together just this once lol

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
body language is another thing, sit up straight and keep good eye contact when they speak and point your shoulders towards them(keeping them straight, dont slouch)

it shows interest and is consistently a means of letting someone know what they are saying is important to you. You can also tell if they do this to you when you speak whether or not they genuinely are interested in you as a hire.