Cheerios Airs New Interracial Commercial

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo:

is this a first? it's rare you see a commercial that's so blatant about an interracial (read: black male and white woman) pairing. i might have to start buying cheerios more often. cacs are LIVID over this commercial. shyt is negatively buzzing on reddit and twitter. :umad:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYofm5d5Xdw[/ame]

oh, the commercial is funny, too.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
It's racist because the little half white child is awake and aware and inquisitive while her Black daddy is asleep with no lines so it shows the progressive march of the white race as Black people slumber.

image.php

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ld::ld::ld: they not even in the same scene lol, is it still that taboo :dahell::dahell:

yes, the implication itself is taboo enough. small steps, breh. small steps. this is just the beginning.

now, mind you, i don't encourage intermixing. i don't find myself attracted to white women. but i support any effort to chip away at the the myth of white supremacy, which holds that blacks and whites are to be segregated.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
OP wants to support this type of marketing because HE WAS that little kid :mjpls:

yes, the implication itself is taboo enough. small steps, breh. small steps. this is just the beginning.

now, mind you, i don't encourage intermixing. i don't find myself attracted to white women. but i support anything effort to chip away at the the myth of white supremacy, which holds that blacks and whites are to be segregated.
mysmilie_1329.gif

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

as for cheerios i have to put mad sugar in that bytch for it to be remotely decent i think the box it comes in tastes better than the actual cereal

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this commercial is pretty accurate cause he is with a white lady and she is in the kitchen minding her bizz while homeboy is sleepin' if it was a sister or latina......they'd be going through homeboy's phone ..

as for cheerios i have to put mad sugar in that bytch for it to be remotely decent i think the box it comes in tastes better than the actual cereal

:childplease:

More accurate would be the black guy not even in the house since most mixed kids are raised by single mothers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was actually a cute commercial...I didn't even look at the comments but Im pretty sure cacs are cacin'.

30m395s.png

cacs are definitely being cacs in the comments section.

whenever i see white people smile at me on the street or at work, i always return to the comments section of youtube, yahoo and other online communities to remind me of what they really think.

FreddyCalhoun

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX