Reppin
Toronto
This site really fell off. We used to have baddies like @PicoRoscoe
wMuTXSS.jpg

@WHIPPEDCream
images

and @PeridotPuss
rsrXMBO.jpg

Instead now, we stuck with holts such as @Ya? 13 years old @BrownBunny and annoying @Saltmoney (always complaining about some BS such as weather or not men fly out to foreign countries:deadrose:). Coli gods bring back @PicoRoscoe :ohlawd:.
They’re not coming back :comeon:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They’re not coming back :comeon:
Wait- hold up- you mean females who posted up pictures and photos of themselves are not coming back to post?? How long have they been gone?
:ohhh:

Bbbbutt bbbutt @Rekkapryde and the coli told me that once they posted their pics, it was all good and they posted up happily ever after with no issues. I haven’t seen any of their names since I first started posting and that was back In February 2018.
:francis::mjlol::deadrose::deadrose:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wait- hold up- you mean females who posted up pictures and photos of themselves are not coming back to post?? How long have they been gone?

Bbbbutt bbbutt @Rekkapryde and the coli told me that once they posted their pics, it was all good and they posted up happily ever after with no issues. I haven’t seen any of their names since I first started posting and that was back In February 2018.

no one said that. If cats clearly see you are a broad ain't much they can do except move the goalposts and say it was someone else pic. they'll have no choice but to keep it movin eventually.

but Iike I said, I'm done wit ya.

Desirous

Action expresses priorities
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

lol I’d be surprised if they did cause I haven’t seen them in a while. There were some cool ladies on here before - all gone now :mjcry: