Checking In

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me guess this is some white broad (supposedly, or a "pawg", in coli Incel lingo) that loves attention and is about to have a plat thread this weekend. Yall fukkboys bout get all giddy and shyt I can see it now:russ: Entertain me you fukkin peasants

You better watch yourself breh coli bucks will form a task force & be on your ass to defend this girl:pachaha:

i remember them days when talking bad about phoenixknightly23 (even if it was justified) was a one way ticket for damn near a neg train from coli simps:huhldup:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
I don't know you but, hey snowflake

full

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
These White girl posters stay making announcement threads when they return - never fails. They live for the attention. “Im back, did y’all miss me”. Like the world stopped while the white chick is gone. Sending out evites to let everyone know they exist. She’s more tolerable than the other one but the pattern though on some “Hey GUYZzzzzz, it’s meeeeee”
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hello.711372/
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

Some of these brehs are actually pathetic enough to feed into it this lame shyt, but I believe and hope that some of these dudes are trolling.
:mjlol:

I really have no idea who the OP is. I’ve never even see any of her posts here.
:yeshrug:

Nothing really against her. She just doesn’t seem to venture into the same threads that I be in.
:myman:

:mjpls:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
These White girl posters stay making announcement threads when they return - never fails. They live for the attention. “Im back, did y’all miss me”. Like the world stopped while the white chick is gone. Sending out evites to let everyone know they exist. She’s more tolerable than the other one but the pattern though on some “Hey GUYZzzzzz, it’s meeeeee”
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/hello.711372/
:mjlol::mjlol::deadmanny::deadrose:

Males shouldn't be jealous, thats a female trait