Checking In

BukowCrow

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I forgot about that! Been doing so much reading during the rona

Any recommendations? I'm typically a voracious reader but something about quarantine took me off of that habit. I've hardly read anything since March.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
A basic white chick with fake hair posting on the coli really leads to a 15-page thread?

I am down with fine pawgs but y’all nikkas is literally stupid, gassing up some random white chick MERELY for saying hi. LSA was right

:picard:

No offence op I don’t know you but come on

Between all the pro-Trump BLACK posters, @GPBear being a confirmed racist, all the gossip threads - how long before 1 of us makes a site only for Black people, with only good mods (some are great, some on here are 100% horrendous) where no random white chick can be the biggest subject of discussion and it’ll see a migration of the real ones on the Coli..
They make threads about black female posters it’s either something sexual or to bully us into posting pics (or we’re an alt). White chicks step in the building (no offense Desirous) it’s a whole different type of vibe. They did the same thing with Biscuits.
This shyt :laff::deadrose:
Never fails.
We make a thread -black: shut up bytch, no one cares, black women love attention, go to LSA with that shyt, you’re probably not you anyway, post your t*ts and 4 face photos with a time stamp and notarized It to verify yourself”

White: “Hi Ms, How are you doing today. I hope that you have a nice day and continue to prosper “
:dead::deadrose::aicmon:
Where canz I drivez you to today, Missssus Daisy???
giphy.gif

TightRequiredAnteater-small.gif

Last edited:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A basic white chick with fake hair posting on the coli really leads to a 15-page thread?

I am down with fine pawgs but y’all nikkas is literally stupid, gassing up some random white chick MERELY for saying hi. LSA was right

:picard:

No offence op I don’t know you but come on

Between all the pro-Trump BLACK posters, @GPBear being a confirmed racist, all the gossip threads - how long before 1 of us makes a site only for Black people, with only good mods (some are great, some on here are 100% horrendous) where no random white chick can be the biggest subject of discussion and it’ll see a migration of the real ones on the Coli..
@Desirous is from bosnia though
Or check-a-republic

Im giving her a pass

Fred