Cheating the game of life.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
if your electricty meter is in ur home and u are cool with a nikka who knows how to fool with eletricity its easy to boost power

MoeDollaZ$

Well Damn!
Daps
free water
go to a gas station or anyplace with a sink or toilet get sum empty water bottles and proceed to:eat:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
C215E.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
eat at a restaurant that has a head office, call and complain you will usually get a complimentary gift card

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
That Nike thing works, but they'll eventually blacklist you if they suspect you are abusing the system.

eat at a restaurant that has a head office, call and complain you will usually get a complimentary gift card

^this works too

one of my coworkers got an $80 gift card for complaining about service at a place.

Esau = Evil

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere NOT snitching.
If you want a free burger/meal at a fast food chain and you're not opposed to rummaging in the trash, you can try and find a receipt for a burger that has any withheld items like onions etc. Call up the place and tell them that you were just in there and ordered a meal without the specific item but received it anyway, and you want to get a new one. Usually they will let you come in via the drive-thru and if you present them the receipt they will give you a new item (sometimes they don't even check the receipt, but it's just better to have it incase they ask you for proof :skip:)

:what:

You're posting from a mens shelter.

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wait for local or state elections, hit up a local old folks buildin or gated community, have a printed flyers/poster of whichever is the most popular candidate, knock on doors and tell granma/granpa your work for the candidates election team and are doing a survery/donation run for them. ask them like 5 fake questions, them ask for donations , at the end let them keep one of the flyers if they donate. Only do it one time early morn between like 7-8 am, do it a large community , out of town, :eat:

there are several version of these

army donations
aarp donations
unicef

helps if your dressed very nice and or take a girl with you

Did this shyt when I was a kid, I went door to door through an apartment building, saying that my school was collecting money for orphans in africa. Made $150 in about 2 hours:win:

Based Lord Zedd

Colts or Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston TX
Order a phone accessory online from Sprint. Has to be a cheaper accessory like a charger or something. Once you get it call back within 14 days saying you don't like it or that it's broken. Instead of going through the trouble of sending you a return kit to mail the item back in they'll just credit your account and let you keep the item.