Cheating the game of life.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
If you want a free burger/meal at a fast food chain and you're not opposed to rummaging in the trash, you can try and find a receipt for a burger that has any withheld items like onions etc. Call up the place and tell them that you were just in there and ordered a meal without the specific item but received it anyway, and you want to get a new one. Usually they will let you come in via the drive-thru and if you present them the receipt they will give you a new item (sometimes they don't even check the receipt, but it's just better to have it incase they ask you for proof :skip:)

lmao.........

flipn50

Pro
Daps
This thread is very naughty, but entertaining nonetheless.

So I'll contribute, here's how to get free food.

Walk into a store like HEB and find a free sample table. Politely ask to try out a free sample. Tell the server the sample is really good and if you can have another one for your mother.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Free items from Amazon:

Find an item you fancy. Preferably something not too expensive, (X>100). Order through a user seller, not an actual vendor or Amazon. When you order it, ask them are they going to use confirmation shipping. If they say yes, cancel order. Keep doing it to different people until they say no, they aren't going to use confirmation shipping. When they do that they pretty much fukk themselves. You can file a claim of NEVER RECEIVING THE ITEM and you will RECEIVE A FULL REFUND. File the claim about a week past the EXPECTED TIME OF ARRIVAL to make your case more believable. The Amazon seller service is slated to the BUYERS ADVANTAGE! Preferable Targets: items less than 100 dollars and new sellers.

Free shyt :shaq:

Got 3 games, 5 CDS, and 2 movies doing this. :win:

I HATE buyers like you :birdman:

:smh: at fukking over nikkas that have your name & physical address.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
This is what I used (:scheme:) to do at fast food spots like McDonald's and shyt:

I'd go to the drive-thru and order a couple of cheeseburgers and some fries or something like this. I'd ask for ketchup and onions or whatever and tell them to add a couple of packs of BBQ sauce or honey mustard. After I paid the $3 or however much, when I got to the next window and they gave me my food I'll tell them they forgot to give me my 20 piece Nugget. If they tell me I didn't order it I'd ask then why the hell would I have BBQ sauce. Usually it's a teenager working there and they either don't want/don't know how to look at your receipt to see that you did/didn't pay for the nuggets.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Damn, some of these ideas are :rudy:

We used to find lamps at walmart with decent size boxes and load it up with light shyt like chips, clothes, vitamins, etc. and never got caught once. You just cant come thru with a 50lb lamp :smugfavre:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
wait for local or state elections, hit up a local old folks buildin or gated community, have a printed flyers/poster of whichever is the most popular candidate, knock on doors and tell granma/granpa your work for the candidates election team and are doing a survery/donation run for them. ask them like 5 fake questions, them ask for donations , at the end let them keep one of the flyers if they donate. Only do it one time early morn between like 7-8 am, do it a large community , out of town, :eat:

there are several version of these

army donations
aarp donations
unicef

helps if your dressed very nice and or take a girl with you

Daps
Free Money

here's what you do

find a quality weapon
go to nearest bank
use your weapon as a threat, and request money from bank

Filthy McNasty

><(((*>
Daps
konami_code.png

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
§ansprix™;71672 said:
That don't even make sense. You don't think the cashiers are gonna pick up a bookbag and not know that it's got some shyt inside? :childplease: It's supposed to weigh nothing, they gonna know there's some shyt inside when they pick it up to scan and it weighs 10 lbs.

What I used to do is......switch barcodes, tags on similar items. A pair of shades for $60 are now $12.99. :win:

Self-service checkout.

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
full auto insurance, pay a nlgga a couple hundred........yadda yadda yadda..........recieve check for book value

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
yall coming with scumbbag swindles.......nlgga talkin bout diggin in trash for reciepts, scamming for a box of chicken nuggets lol..........goodness gracious man, step up ur gaffle game

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
§ansprix™;71672 said:
That don't even make sense. You don't think the cashiers are gonna pick up a bookbag and not know that it's got some shyt inside? :childplease: It's supposed to weigh nothing, they gonna know there's some shyt inside when they pick it up to scan and it weighs 10 lbs.

What I used to do is......switch barcodes, tags on similar items. A pair of shades for $60 are now $12.99. :win:

im guessing your wal mart doesnt have SELF CHECKOUT :manny: