Chavez is Dying

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you know the definition of a dictator? It is someone who rules the country by force, essentially a tyrant. How is Hugo Chavez a dictator when he has been voted in every single time by the electorate? How is someone who gets elected by the people a dictator?
He's a dictator because he refuses to walk away from power. The man is on his death bed, he wasn't even able to make it to his swearing in ceremony yet he refuses to give up power. That's why I see him as a totalitarian.

Also, he got elected with 54% of the electorate, and that's a big number. What about the other 46%? Do their voices count? In 1984, Ronald Reagan won relection with 58% of the vote. Without term limits, Ronald Reagan may have gotten a third and fourth term. Sure he was wildly popular, he carried 49 out of 50 states. But I don't think 4 Ronny administations would have benefitted us much or at all.

Why are you talking about Cuba? We are talking about Venezuela. Fidel Castro is a dictator. What does Fidel Castro and the democratically elected Hugo Chavez have anything to do with each other?
Because he wants to follow the path of Fidel. He wants to nationalize privately owned lands and businesses, just like Fidel did. He wants to be in power until his dying day, just like the Castro brothers. It's not a bad idea to nationalize the biggest oil producing country in the western hemisphere if you're the ruler of that country. It's not a bad idea to stop people from privately owning property if that property is farm land and you can make a profit off of it for yourself and your friends.

What proof do they have that Hugo Chavez is a billionaire? Do they have his bank statements?
As previously mentioned, he nationalized PDVSA. He is the head of government, therefore making him the CEO of PDVSA. PDVSA is the largest producer of oil in the western hemisphere. In the same vein, many middle eastern dynasties stay in power because the most profitable businesses like oil exportation are state owned, which means that they the Kings and presidents of these desert democracies own those companies by default.

Don't parrot what you hear from some bias sources.
It's not a secret that he's the president of Venezuela.
It's not a secret that the president of said country is the CEO of said country's state run oil exportation.

My source is my common sense.

You probably read some propaganda piece by some right-wing think tank like the Heritage Foundation
You keep accusing people of doing things they didn't do. Just because I disagree with you doesn't mean I'm a right wing stooge.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I fear @mettaworldwar is one of those folks who also believed Gadaffi was innocent and will go with the "he wanted to start a gold currency stories"(which are irrelevant anyway).

Its becoming obvious what your responses will be man.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
:whoa:

Obama never nationalized America's oil production to make himself a billionaire, fire almost half of the work force of said oil production, and replace them with pro-Obama people. Hugo did that.

Also, Hugo wants to change the Venezuelan constitution to make himself president for life (unlimited terms). He's already changed it before, beginning in 1999. He's been president on and off for 14 years.

oh don't forget since he's been office..venezuela has been one of the most violent countries in the world behind guatemelua

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
lol @ Hugo Chavez being a billionaire. Let me guess, did Forbes magazine tell you that? The US media is full of lies and their sole objective is to brainwash people like you. They have succeeded. I am not surprised you fell for it. You people fall for anything. Did you ever ask your self how the authorities were able to find the passport of one of the alleged hijackers on 9/11 on the site of the World Trade Center? All that flame was able to cremate the bodies of thousands of people but the US government was able to find his passport in perfect condition in the rubble? You know passports aren't made out of stone or something. How about that dude in Big Bear Lake, California whose ID survived in perfect condition despite the cabin being fire bombed by officers? Yes, the guy's body is burnt beyond recognition but his ID is found next to him without any damage? Or the fact that ya'll believe your media and government that Iraq had WMD's.

Look at how CNN fools you nikkas.

CNN Fake Newscast Best Quality - YouTube

You nikkas get lied to every single day and too naive to see it.

FYI, Hugo Chavez is a man of the people. He went to the voters of Venezuela to ask that term limits be abolished and THE MAJORITY OF VOTERS endorsed it in 2009. But the American media doesn't show you this. They have their own agenda and that is to brainwash you nikkas. Hugo Chavez goes to the people when he wants to implement a very important policy. Does your government go to the people and ask their input when they go invading other nations for oil and economic interests and have thousands of your soldiers killed? Does your government go to the people and ask them their input when billions of their tax dollars go to companies in tax breaks when they are already profiting to begin with? You know, those companies that ship all their jobs to third world countries and giving themselves huge bonuses on your tax dollars? All this while nikkas like you are waiting in line at the unemployment center wondering why that degree you got at university hasn't been able to get you a nice comfy job? They tell you to blame it on the "bad economy". Yeah bad economy. Your job gets shipped to some Chinese dude who is willing to do your job for 1/10 of your salary while the CEO's of these corporations are living it up in 30 bedroom, 10 washroom mansions where their kids are sent to the finest private schools and eat at the world's best restaurants (nothing wrong with that but at least have jobs in the US of A atleast?). All thanks to tax breaks for the already profitable rich, a naive population that gets lied to by the media and the US politicians that get paid the big bucks by lobbyists to do what they say. But noo! They want you to focus on some lies they created over Hugo Chavez so you can not focus on what evils they are doing

Stop watching CNN or Fox News or whatever other media outlet that brainwashes you. Your media isn't in the business of telling you the truth. It is in the business of lying to you to and sensationalize things for ratings.

not-sure-if-trolling-or-just-stupid.jpg

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@mettaworldwar is that type of dude who would say El Chapo is "helping his community" and he isn't a bad guy like he is made out to be.

Token stereotypical nut case

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
@mettaworldwar is that type of dude who would say El Chapo is "helping his community" and he isn't a bad guy like he is made out to be.

Token stereotypical nut case

I just here like all the facts are stacked against you.. how are you going to sit there and type this shyt?

NovelThug

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sometimes when people feel helpless or powerless within their own life, they wish for pain for others in their lives. Instead of getting angry at them when they lash out at others, we should love them.

I love you 88m3.