Supporter
Daps

Hmm.......

Last edited by a moderator:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Hugo Chavez, elected President of Venezuela, has been decaying because of metastatic Sarcoma. His respiratory distress is caused by the amount sarcomatous lumps that had been filtered from the blood stream over the passed months. The Medical science is still unable to stop the growth of certain sarcomas and most of the patients die after few years from progression of the disease. He is currently under life support and induced coma in order to block pain and mental suffering. Due to his respiratory insufficiency which final, he will have to remain in respiratory assistance with mechanical respirators until his heart and brain fail. Science cannot help, only a miracle could. God have pity on his soul.. "

Mmm tasty tasty sarcomatous, the wait is exhilerating and so luscious. Any second now I could have a new addition to my death pool

:noah:

Daps
Hugo cares about his people and stands up to capitalism and corporate greed. Can the same be said about Obama?

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hugo cares about his people and stands up to capitalism and corporate greed. Can the same be said about Obama?

:cape:

Lol take it easy breh, neither me are 88m3 are doing this because we see the world in some "bad guy vs good guy" Bush mindset like you. Were just joking around and talking about the death pool thing. Lol at people always finding a way to bring in politics

:skip:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
how do you think ross and gucci are gonna die? maybe ross will get got by the gd's, or maybe have a seizure and fall into a coma :yeshrug:

Well its a death pool man, even though i had like over 60 percent old celebs due to drop dead the last 10 years,,,,,,i had to sprinkle in some youngings

Daps
:cape:

Lol take it easy breh, neither me are 88m3 are doing this because we see the world in some "bad guy vs good guy" Bush mindset like you. Were just joking around and talking about the death pool thing. Lol at people always finding a way to bring in politics

:skip:

:ufdup: watch yourself nikka

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Joe Jonas.... Bro?

Is that your longshot odds that would make you a millionare?