Chavez is Dying

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So did you guys think he died when I bumped this thread?

:troll:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
ugo Chavez's 'breathing problems persist'

Supporters of Hugo Chavez have held rallies in the capital Caracas
Continue reading the main story
Chavez health crisis

Continuity or crisis?
Conflicting views
Post-Chavez scenarios
Tricky succession
Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez is still suffering breathing problems following his return from Cuba where he was treated for cancer, officials say.

Information Minister Ernesto Villegas said Mr Chavez was continuing to receive treatment at a military hospital in Caracas.

It was the first official communique on the president's health since he returned to Venezuela on Monday.

Mr Chavez went to Havana for surgery on 11 December.

It was his fourth operation in an 18-month period for cancer, which was first diagnosed in mid-2011.

He is said to have suffered a severe respiratory infection following the latest surgery.

"The breathing insufficiency that emerged post-operation persists, and the tendency has not been favourable, so it is still being treated," Mr Villegas said in a televised statement.

President Chavez, in office for 14 years, was re-elected for another six-year term in October 2012, but his swearing-in was delayed because of his illness.

Doubts remain about whether his health will allow him to return to active politics.

BBC News - Hugo Chavez's 'breathing problems persist'

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hugo cares about his people and stands up to capitalism and corporate greed. Can the same be said about Obama?

:whoa:

Obama never nationalized America's oil production to make himself a billionaire, fire almost half of the work force of said oil production, and replace them with pro-Obama people. Hugo did that.

Also, Hugo wants to change the Venezuelan constitution to make himself president for life (unlimited terms). He's already changed it before, beginning in 1999. He's been president on and off for 14 years.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All i know is this dude better not squeeze through another year and fukk up my death pool

:birdman:

Daps
:whoa:

Obama never nationalized America's oil production to make himself a billionaire, fire almost half of the work force of said oil production, and replace them with pro-Obama people. Hugo did that.

Also, Hugo wants to change the Venezuelan constitution to make himself president for life (unlimited terms). He's already changed it before, beginning in 1999. He's been president on and off for 14 years.

lol @ Hugo Chavez being a billionaire. Let me guess, did Forbes magazine tell you that? The US media is full of lies and their sole objective is to brainwash people like you. They have succeeded. I am not surprised you fell for it. You people fall for anything. Did you ever ask your self how the authorities were able to find the passport of one of the alleged hijackers on 9/11 on the site of the World Trade Center? All that flame was able to cremate the bodies of thousands of people but the US government was able to find his passport in perfect condition in the rubble? You know passports aren't made out of stone or something. How about that dude in Big Bear Lake, California whose ID survived in perfect condition despite the cabin being fire bombed by officers? Yes, the guy's body is burnt beyond recognition but his ID is found next to him without any damage? Or the fact that ya'll believe your media and government that Iraq had WMD's.

Look at how CNN fools you nikkas.

You nikkas get lied to every single day and too naive to see it.

FYI, Hugo Chavez is a man of the people. He went to the voters of Venezuela to ask that term limits be abolished and THE MAJORITY OF VOTERS endorsed it in 2009. But the American media doesn't show you this. They have their own agenda and that is to brainwash you nikkas. Hugo Chavez goes to the people when he wants to implement a very important policy. Does your government go to the people and ask their input when they go invading other nations for oil and economic interests and have thousands of your soldiers killed? Does your government go to the people and ask them their input when billions of their tax dollars go to companies in tax breaks when they are already profiting to begin with? You know, those companies that ship all their jobs to third world countries and giving themselves huge bonuses on your tax dollars? All this while nikkas like you are waiting in line at the unemployment center wondering why that degree you got at university hasn't been able to get you a nice comfy job? They tell you to blame it on the "bad economy". Yeah bad economy. Your job gets shipped to some Chinese dude who is willing to do your job for 1/10 of your salary while the CEO's of these corporations are living it up in 30 bedroom, 10 washroom mansions where their kids are sent to the finest private schools and eat at the world's best restaurants (nothing wrong with that but at least have jobs in the US of A atleast?). All thanks to tax breaks for the already profitable rich, a naive population that gets lied to by the media and the US politicians that get paid the big bucks by lobbyists to do what they say. But noo! They want you to focus on some lies they created over Hugo Chavez so you can not focus on what evils they are doing

Stop watching CNN or Fox News or whatever other media outlet that brainwashes you. Your media isn't in the business of telling you the truth. It is in the business of lying to you to and sensationalize things for ratings.

Last edited by a moderator:

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
this place is getting overrun with conspiracy retards

b6woxs.gif

Morph

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol @ Hugo Chavez being a billionaire. Let me guess, did Forbes magazine tell you that?
No. I've read about his take over of PDVSA (petroleos de venezuela - sociedad anonima), which is basically a big oil LLC but solely run by the government, and since he's the head of government, that makes him the defacto CEO. He, Chavez, gets to appoint people to executive positions within PDVSA. He also has unmitigated access to its economic resources.

Did you ever ask your self how the authorities were able to find the passport of one of the alleged hijackers on 9/11 on the site of the World Trade Center?
Red Herring? What does Hugo Chavez taking over the oil industry and giving his supporters top positions in the enterprise have to do with 9/11?

Chavez goes to the people when he wants to implement a very important policy. Does your government go to the people and ask their input when they go invading other nations for oil and economic interests and have thousands of your soldiers killed?

Very important to whom? The only person that benefits from totalitarian rule is the dictator himself. I never once in my life heard of people swimming from Florida to get into Cuba. Fidel ruling uncontested for 50 years sure made Americans just want to up and leave America for La Havana, right? lol.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this place is getting overrun with conspiracy retards

b6woxs.gif

dude sounds like a nut. lol at him going back to the old "weapons of mass destruction" criticism

*waits for the quote about how we are all stupid except for him and how he read on yahoo answers bin laden died from kidney problems in winter 2001*

*waits for comment about how their was construction going in in the twin tower elevators in summer of 2001 to prepare/train for Cheney's plan to knock down the towers*

Daps
No. I've read about his take over of PDVSA (petroleos de venezuela - sociedad anonima), which is basically a big oil LLC but solely run by the government, and since he's the head of government, that makes him the defacto CEO. He, Chavez, gets to appoint people to executive positions within PDVSA. He also has unmitigated access to its economic resources.

Red Herring? What does Hugo Chavez taking over the oil industry and giving his supporters top positions in the enterprise have to do with 9/11?

Very important to whom? The only person that benefits from totalitarian rule is the dictator himself. I never once in my life heard of people swimming from Florida to get into Cuba. Fidel ruling uncontested for 50 years sure made Americans just want to up and leave America for La Havana, right? lol.

Do you know the definition of a dictator? It is someone who rules the country by force, essentially a tyrant. How is Hugo Chavez a dictator when he has been voted in every single time by the electorate? How is someone who gets elected by the people a dictator?

There are elections every couple of years in Venezuela. The most recent elections were held last October and Chavez won in a free and fair vote that has been declared so by international observers and the electoral commission.

As long as elections are free and fair, it doesn't matter if he is President for another 50 years. If the people democratically elect him every single term, then so be it. It's a democracy. It's the will of the people. You can't deny the will of the people. He took the unlimited term limits question to the people and they voted YES. Just because unlimited term limits are illegal in USA, it doesn't make it immoral or wrong. Many parliamentary democracies such as Canada and the UK don't have term limits, just like Venezuela. As long as the Prime Minister's party gives him 50% + approval and the electorate keeps voting that person in every term, it's fine. There have been leaders in Canada and the UK that have been ruling for over 2 decades. There are many countries, both poor and developed, that have no term limits. Why are you focusing on Venezuela when many other places do it? Because, again, the media has mind f*cked you.

Why are you talking about Cuba? We are talking about Venezuela. Fidel Castro is a dictator. What does Fidel Castro and the democratically elected Hugo Chavez have anything to do with each other?

The reason why I spoke about 9/11 was an example to prove my point. You people will blindly believe everything the media tells you. And I gave you all examples.

What proof do they have that Hugo Chavez is a billionaire? Do they have his bank statements? Can they locate where his million dollar mansions are? Where is the proof that he is a billionaire? You need proof. Being told something by some publication or media outlet that has their own agenda doesn't cut it. You need to present facts and evidence. Don't parrot what you hear from some bias sources. You need to be critical of what anyone tells you and not accept it as gospel. This is a huge claim you are making. You can't just accuse someone of something substantial without backing it with real proof.

In regards to nationalization, there is nothing wrong with it. Yes, it wasn't the moral thing to do considering all those companies did invest their money in Venezuela but you have to understand many of those corporations operating were in the country way before Chavez was in office. It is not like he tricked them. Nationalization has been something that Chavez has been campaigning since Day 1 and the people wanted nationalization. At the end, the companies that were affected were largely paid back in compensation. They made their profit on top of the money they invested. They were not at a loss. They were not told to beat it a few weeks after setting shop; in some cases, it has been decades of being in Venezuela. The people wanted nationalization and their President gave it to them. The resources, the President and the people believed, belong to the people of Venezuela and not some foreign for-profit corporations. That is their belief. Why does nationalization concern you? It's their country. In Venezuela, they like to spread the wealth around and in the United States, the people like to have the wealth only with the few elite. That is their belief. And that is your belief. The money made now after taking over their resources will go into their publicly funded health care system, education, social services and other things. It doesn't go in the pocket of Chavez. You probably read some propaganda piece by some right-wing think tank like the Heritage Foundation, which does get sponsors and funding from many corporations, including oil companies.

As for the rest of you moronic clowns, if seeking for the truth makes me a "nut" case, then so be it. I am not blind sheep like you who believes whatever is thrown at him by the media. This is why no one likes nikkas. You all act so intellectual but you aren't. In reality, you are just morons. The IQ of you nikkas is the lowest in your country. Most of your people are on food stamps and welfare benefits. You have the highest unemployment rate in the country and has been like that since the country came into existence. You have HIV/AIDS rates (in some cities, comparable to African nations) spiraling out of control despite government and educational efforts since the late 80's to tackle it (the other races were able to understand hitting it raw isn't the best idea, so why can't you idiots? Why do you do it raw with strangers?). You blame other people for your problems in your community. You have recently arrived immigrants who have outperformed you despite the fact that you had a 400 year head start in the Land of Opportunity. Most of you were born in father-less homes since your biological father did a hit and run. So, I really don't expect you people to think critically and question things and not believe anything that is blindly thrown at you. You know the irony of all this is that if you nikkas were the only ones in America, it would look just like another Africa. You couldn't even fight back the same people who enslaved you for hundreds of years. The Whiteys who had a conscience had to come and take off the chains. No brain and no self respect. No people on Earth have been as defeated and humiliated in human history than African Americans. It's a damn shame.

I'm off.

Daps
dude sounds like a nut. lol at him going back to the old "weapons of mass destruction" criticism

*waits for the quote about how we are all stupid except for him and how he read on yahoo answers bin laden died from kidney problems in winter 2001*

*waits for comment about how their was construction going in in the twin tower elevators in summer of 2001 to prepare/train for Cheney's plan to knock down the towers*

No. He died a few years ago on May 2, 2011. His body was then thrown at sea. I believe it because the US government and the media said so. I don't require any photo evidence of his dead body nor do I need photo evidence of his burial at sea. I fully trust Obama. He wouldn't lie to us.

Moron.