Cody supports the brother man.... not the other man
rick-ross.gif

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You know, as much grief as we give Charlotte for biting her father's swag, we don't give Nattie as much grief for biting her dad and her uncles all these years, and maybe if she distinguished herself outside of being the last scion of the Hart family, she might've hit higher highs.
Legit two times over the last year I thought Bret was returning and it was just Natty

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
While Cody made money outside of the E. Ain't no way in hell Nattie would got paid better than she was in the E.
Cody wasn't get paid all that before AEW. Definitely as much as he was in WWE until AEW started. It was just about legacy and proving what he could actually do. Kinda like what Sasha on right now.
I think she actually understands her role is to get talent over and doesn’t give a fukk. This getting squashed is going to either have some sort of repackage or she’s riding out into the sunset.
I don't think she gives a fukk about legacy or being the best or whatever. She reminds me of Ziggler in that way. They're cool just being WWE superstars and getting paid well to do so. It is what it is :manny: