Chasing the Bag Road to MITB Monday Night Raw Thread (Juneteenth Edition) 6/19

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
At least Vince was smart enough to let black wrestlers win on black holidays, but HHH really went full :mjpls: last night. I guess it was in retaliation to his son not being booked in his hometown.
I mean WWE got sold to UFC parent company. Two companies with redneck fanbases merge....and what the outcome will be :jbhmm:

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
At least Vince was smart enough to let black wrestlers win on black holidays, but HHH really went full :mjpls: last night. I guess it was in retaliation to his son not being booked in his hometown.

But Alfred and Jobber Nation didn't say anything about it so all is well:blessed:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

:mjgrin:Knight bringing the vibe back to the 90's letting them all know
protec-ya-neck.gif

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville

So much Latino representation in the ring at this very moment.
Forreal, VQ, this post been on my mind since you posted it...then as I was waking up, I finally got it :laff:

Blame me going to sleep to WWE YT clips

Shoutout to Cody's Cuban g-ma

It's crazy all it took was Jey losing bulk (pause) and them not rocking the same hair/beard to make them not even look like identical twins anymore.

:mjlol:

Lash tested the bleep button, too

:laugh:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS

Forreal, VQ, this post been on my mind since you posted it...then as I was waking up, I finally got it :laff:

Blame me going to sleep to WWE YT clips

Shoutout to Cody's Cuban g-ma

It's crazy all it took was Jey losing bulk (pause) and them not rocking the same hair/beard to make them not even look like identical twins anymore.

:mjlol:

Lash tested the bleep button, too

:laugh:

This is just semantics but The Usos were never identical twins breh. They are fraternal twins.