Chase Bank warns It Will End Free Checking Accounts

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
So they put you on cheksystems?
Nah, my Charger was stolen from a hospital when I broke my leg back in 2015 and I still owe 14,000$ on it.

My insurance had lapsed because I was in the hospital for 14 days, I had no idea my car was gone until I got out the hospital and went into the parking structure.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
as a publicly traded company their primary responsibility is to maximize value for shareholders, which means finding ways to make as much profit as possible :yeshrug:
dude in the tweets thinks chase is here to provide a free public service?:mjlol:

But chase still make billions on billions by playing with customers money in the stock market alone...:dead: they just being greedy cause they lost 1 revenue stream

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
When I was broke Chase used to charge me like 6 bucks a month to keep the account open. Now that I have a lot more money the account is free.

Anyway, not a fan of this. Especially if it's higher than 10 bucks a month.
It's $12 now. I have 2 accounts, the one I opened at 17/18 is still open and I only keep a bit of money in it for a couple subscriptions. Might have to close it.

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
That's greedy as fukk. Credit Union time then, not going to pay for something that other places offer for free.

I gotta keep my Sapphire Reserve credit card though, the rewards and perks are too good and they're about to open up an airport lounge here. They'll probably raise the annual fee on that though I'm sure. :francis:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: Which checking account do you have? Because they don't charge $15 for any of their accounts (I have a Wells Fargo account) There's a $10 monthly charge on one of the checking accounts if you don't have a minimum of $500 a month coming in via direct deposit.. which isn't a horrible requirement.
I was about to say I pay 10. I ain’t mad cause I know I be having them fools working lol

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Honest question, what is the point of using a bank over a credit union. Every bank I ever had did some sneaky shyt. There's nothing stopping you from walking in.
Need to take it back to the old days and cash checks at the Chinese store then stuff the money under the mattress. I miss those days sometimes.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
as a publicly traded company their primary responsibility is to maximize value for shareholders, which means finding ways to make as much profit as possible :yeshrug:
dude in the tweets thinks chase is here to provide a free public service?:mjlol:
This is what is gonna end up destroying capitalist society, they can be making billions in profits and if the don't increase that amount every fiscal year is time to raise prices, lay off people, move operations offshore etc. Just so the CEO can be closer to the ridiculous target they set.