charmander, for the 1,000th time, get and stay off my ****, ****er.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm putting your bytch ass on blast for 1,001 time.

back around 3 years ago, i don't know what is it i said to you or if i sonned your ass indirectly or whatever, but you've jumped on my dikk and been on it ever since, dude. it's annoying, kid.

you think saying the same generic 3 insult repeat about autism, gay, and whatever the fukk is supposed to be funny or whatever response you're trying to get from me and the people around you. ain't nobody interested in hearing whatever the fukk you gotta say. you're just corny. all you do is just talk shyt about people on here all day, cry for attention on some "look @ me and what i gotta say" shyt or are busy dikkriding wack ass rappers that can't even chart. i don't even know how someone like you actually has been able to get a following of some sort behind your bytch ass. you're delusional if you think that because some people on this site actually give a fukk about you or your stupid threads that you actually are somebody that should be acknowledged. i can't take your punk ass seriously and refused to do so as well. you're just a clown to me so stop trying to take shots @ me as if it's doing something.

i don't give a fukk about you or whatever you represent. you're an annoying ass cockroach faced bytch that just needs to die off already. stop following me around like a stalker with his dikk out on some "give me one more chance". no, fukker.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Keep the sohh icey leader name outta ya mouth bro. You don't want me n the SOHH ICEY RIDERS to push your wig back with them hollow tip negs my nikka, thats word to the 5! :damn:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I don't even fukk with Sohh Icey but I feel like slapping the shyt outta this fakkit ass threadstarter :birdman:

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Keep the sohh icey leader name outta ya mouth bro. You don't want me n the SOHH ICEY RIDERS to push your wig back with them hollow tip negs my nikka, thats word to the 5! :damn:

i don't care about your clan or whatever. what you should be telling your leader to do is get my dikk out his mouth because dude's been sucking me off for the last 3 years and i didn't even give him an invitation to my dikk to begin with. :why: i don't care about that dude.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even fukk with Sohh Icey but I feel like slapping the shyt outta this fakkit ass threadstarter :birdman:

man, :rolleyes: be real with yourself. i'm not even going to bother.

just sit your ass down, fukker.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But yet you dont mind other dudes on your dikk

just because i'm gay doesn't mean that i want any dude on my dikk. why do people who claim they aren't gay try to explain to gay people what being gay is like? :snoop: how would you know that? last time i remember, i was a virgin and i damn sure ain't running around looking for some guy that's willing to suck my dikk. i don't invite random dude's to my dikk. not char or you so don't step up to me with your mouth wide open like :eek: ready to get on your knees thinking i'm going to make your secret fantasies come true.

so you need to shut the fukk up, mr. hookers and cream. let me be the one to speak about my life being a gay man. i don't need you or anybody else to speak for me.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
Dear Paz,

You are in direct violation of the bytchmob Task Force. You have violently and savagely attacked a member of Based World and the Task Force won't idly sit by and allow this. I ask you now to remain calm and dissipate your temper. This is your first and only warning. My Task Force brothers/sisters and I do not want to have to deal with you again. If you ignore the warning of the Task Force then we will send five tiny pants goons to your front door. They with tote the Mac with their pink bandanas tied around their head.

I hope you heed my words and have a good day.

Sincerely, The Based Father, Task Force General.