Charlize Theron Suggests Adopted Black Son Is Transgender "I have two African-American daughters"

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
So his idea of beauty is white - chose to wear a blonde wig and a dress, just like his favorite character Elsa.

If this is truly who he is, he’ll have some major identy issues in the future.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Can't wait for the documentary or that shyt to come out when I am in my late 60's because when this kid grows up....

Boy he is going to have one fukked up head....and something sinister will come out what this bytch did to those two kids.

Watch when we are 60 there will be a major push back to the white world. You see all this social change going on. Mannn I wish it would come sooner cause I bet I’ll Ben missing out when I’m hooked to my breathing machine :russ:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is what these hollyweirdoes do with their own kids or these adopted these kids. They sit back and push their deranged agendas on them under the guise of saying the kid is 'expressing himself or herself'. I find it hard to believe so many black kids just all of a sudden decide they want to be in skirts of their own volition. For example, I find it hard to believe that "Willow" named after Will just chose to embrace a masculine dress style while Jaden named after Jada decides to wear skirts of their own volition. Now we have Charlize Theron dressing this black boy in skirts. These folks are tasked with promoting androgyny if they want to move up and there is a special obsession with attempting to demolish black masculinity.

flo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Same shyt.

What about Sade's daughter? Was she pressured too?
No It’s not. One is a sexuality, the other is gender identity. Gay men just like other men, they’re not trying to change their gender.

No one will call her on this because the gay community would shyt bricks. I’m no expert but that child at 7 years old couldn’t possibly make that decision himself. If anything she should’ve discouraged him about wearing dresses. If when he got older he decided that’s what he was so be it.
This has nothing to do with gay people. Many gay people criticize the trans movement.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Megan Fox's sons. :mjlol:

This isn't some evil, race shyt. Hollywood is on that "gender neutral" wave. Will Smith's kids are proof of that. :manny:

249f94638c81dd287d97bb4cf8c9f486.jpg

Oh hell the fukk nah. Kanye looking normals y’all

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Black women suffer from Eurocentric beauty standards and have been defeminized under white supremacy, and that's pretty much understood

but when Black men say their masculinity is under attack via a white supremacist framework and we get called pejoratives like "hotep" and fragile :jbhmm:

is that weird to anybody else?

this shyt is real brehs :francis:

THIS.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
This is stupid thinking
This solution needs to nothing

Trans itself needs to be banned

Nah. White peoples should not be allowed adopt no black kids. They teaching them to self hate or do this bullshyt. No thanks.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Sounds interesting why do u think that is?
I think it's a story of black empowerment contained in a nice safe little box that white people can handle

Notice how they make sure the king is very pro white people even if some of his ppl arent

But even deeper than that, the entire concept was created by white people. The movie was produced by white people so they made the lions share of the money from it too

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Anyway, you see why I go in on women even though this is a race topic. Listen if y’all going out with women in 2018 please ask them what they think about boys playing with dolls, wearing dresses etc or even having gay friends. This feminist/gay/whatever agenda is deep. Cause if you knock one of these chicks up they gonna have your imaginary son playing with dolls, talking with a lisp and painting his mom nails. Be warned. :ufdup: