Charlize Theron Suggests Adopted Black Son Is Transgender "I have two African-American daughters"

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
She keeps forcing this narrative and its disturbing. Putting a boy in a dress does not make him a girl. This is a form of child abuse. The LGBTQ community should be on the forefront of this because she is using their cause as an excuse to psychologically damage a child.

Daps
Megan Fox's sons. :mjlol:

This isn't some evil, race shyt. Hollywood is on that "gender neutral" wave. Will Smith's kids are proof of that. :manny:

249f94638c81dd287d97bb4cf8c9f486.jpg

Yep exactly. 99% of Hollywood is liberal and is on some demonic fakkitry...transgenderism is all about opposition to God and His creation.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I'm sure Jackson wasn't buying his own tutus,if he asked for a ciggarrete would you give him that too:martin:? I remember my older sister having me play Barbie Dolls with her and my mama found out and made me stop immediately. And quickly bought me my own action figures to play with.

People today would call my mama insane and say she was breeding me to by hypermasculine and overreacting. Not sure how going out to buy your kids dresses isn't training them to be feminine and calling them transgender isn't an overeaction to them telling you they wanted a tutu. What if my mama thought I was transgender because I was playing with barbies and was imitating a girls voice while doing it?I might be some sick tranny with sick coli nikkas in my pms:martin:

We can only pray for this young man to overcome this,and for this womans death and/or demise.

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
She definitely has an agenda. But I'm definitely raising your kid to be conventional and then later in life, it's out of your hands.

Daps
@PropJoe do you think it’s right for a child to disrespect their parents when they’re living under their roof and are being provided food, shelter, electricities and an assorted variety of luxuries free of charge? Yes or no question

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
@PropJoe do you think it’s right for a child to disrespect their parents when they’re living under their roof and are being provided food, shelter, electricities and an assorted variety of luxuries free of charge? Yes or no question
foh with your yes or no question Im not debating fakkitry with you...neg back or keep it moving

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
To put this in perspective of how evil and sick this encouragement is, when I was 3-4 I wanted to marry my cousin. Not because I was sick or deranged with lust. It was because I was fukking 4. So yea this was much more her decision then that child’s. Also, why are white people treating BP like the second coming of the 64 civil rights act? Very disturbing and I have theories
I spoke on that before it was even released and caught a bunch of negs for it