Charlize Theron Suggests Adopted Black Son Is Transgender "I have two African-American daughters"

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Black women suffer from Eurocentric beauty standards and have been defeminized under white supremacy, and that's pretty much understood

but when Black men say their masculinity is under attack via a white supremacist framework and we get called pejoratives like "hotep" and fragile :jbhmm:

is that weird to anybody else?

this shyt is real brehs :francis:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No one will call her on this because the gay community would shyt bricks. I’m no expert but that child at 7 years old couldn’t possibly make that decision himself. If anything she should’ve discouraged him about wearing dresses. If when he got older he decided that’s what he was so be it.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is why it should be against the law for white people to adopt black children.

It has nothing to do with white vs black. And it's everything to do with mentally unfit adults. I dated a woman,and the whole family was into doing pagents. She was a pagent girl growing up. We got on the discussion of having kids one day, and she said that if we had a boy, ( with a stone cold face mind you) that she would enter him in beauty pagents. To then I asked her if she was serious, she replied yes, and I promptly said hell nah.

You see the pic of Meagan Fox up there with 2 white boys, got em looking effimate. These women think it's funny, and cute

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
To put this in perspective of how evil and sick this encouragement is, when I was 3-4 I wanted to marry my cousin. Not because I was sick or deranged with lust. It was because I was fukking 4. So yea this was much more her decision then that child’s. Also, why are white people treating BP like the second coming of the 64 civil rights act? Very disturbing and I have theories