Charlie Strong fired

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
We all know he getting fired. May as well go ahead and do it now instead of dragging it out.

This is college though not the pros. I don't think they should fire college coaches midseason. Not like these kids have the extra time to transition to a new coach.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:russ:

maxresdefault.jpg
:what: Why are you celebrating??!! Sumlin is literally an LSU loss this week from being fired himself based on the stuff that's being reported the past few days.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
You want to be able to market your job opening before anyone else.

I understand the logic, I'm saying that because you're dealing with unpaid full-time students you can't be wasting their time trying to transition to a new coach in the middle of the semester.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Texas never wanted him to succeed anyway.

But it's not like they set him up to fail.

They paid him millions
They gave him a job and a football school in a hotbed football recruiting state.

He just didn't get the job done. He's a defensive coach and his teams didn't play defense.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I understand the logic, I'm saying that because you're dealing with unpaid full-time students you can't be wasting their time trying to transition to a new coach in the middle of the semester.

They got one more game and they aren't transitioning to anything, theyre going to march out there and listen to an assistant they already know :heh:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Texas never wanted him to succeed anyway.

exactly....only reason he lasted this long is cause he beat okl....losing to kansas was just the 'excuse' they needed to finally pull the trigger....i'm just glad it's done, cause this was a 'worst kept decision that people knew was coming' kinda thing....

just curious to see how texas people act if herman gets there and doesnt win the big 12 nor have texas playing for the playoffs in his first 3 years....