Charleston White may have gone too far this time.....Brutal Response to Gillie

Maruchan

Pro
Daps
This is who dudes was crowning as a leader.

“he say real stuff though”.
1st, fukk all parties involved.

However, after you get past the intentional shock value of his speech there is some "real stuff" being said.

Gillie like countless other stupid nikkas is worried about the streets and snitching while not taking care of one of the most important things, family. Had he raised his son away from street shyt or been an example denouncing that stupid shyt maybe his son would not have gravitated towards it. But we all know how much nikkas love the bullshyt so fukk em.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Charleston White encapsulates is an example of what it is wrong in this era.

If you're loud enough and point your finger at a group people have issues with you, a lot of people will ignore your shortcomings.

"Has he gone too far" is a question that comes up every other month. He won't go too far because those without integrity are happy to conveniently forget.

He aint doing anything RAPPERS DON'T DO :sas2:

Prynce

Daps
He thinks he's up. But all of a sudden when his kids are getting shot at while going to work, and his kids mom is getting shot at, his bookings and venues are getting cancelled because of getting shot and threats and one of his people get hurt and/or killed them he'll be on some ":damn: come get me! Come get me! Y'all messing with everyone but me! Leave them alone :mjcry: come get me!".

Anybody that fukks with him becomes "opps".
Yall live in a fantasy land lol

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall live in a fantasy land lol
You've never heard of survivors guilt?

You've never seen or heard of someone else getting hurt or killed because they fukked with someone else?

You've never heard of someone killed or hurt to send a message to someone?

shyt, where you live?

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
People who lost people do some irrational shyt and I’m not talking about the clown agile I’m talking about his son’s guys. Why is he involving his own son? :francis:

This right here fr

Bro just pickin' up the phone for his pops not knowing he about to be a part of sum dumb ass shyt smh

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Also...why the fukk would you potentially put your son into your own beefs by putting him out there like this? This dude just moving real reckless and sooner or later something is gonna happen. It's not like he's some white guy hiding in a gated suburban community somewhere, talking shyt.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Best thing to do in this situation is just ignore him. I actually felt angry for Gillie watching this and then I came to my senses. Only reason this dude exist is because he knows how to fish for reactions. Don't even give this man the pleasure of acknowledgment.