Charleston White may have gone too far this time.....Brutal Response to Gillie

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
This is who dudes was crowning as a leader.

“he say real stuff though”.

Those people were just saying anything to explain away the fact they'll laugh at anything.

It could be a dog taking a shyt, and you'd have some goofballs hitting the" :ohhh:" to act like it's deeper than it is.

Facts is facts.

CW appeals to bottom feeders. All it boils down to.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
This is who dudes was crowning as a leader.

“he say real stuff though”.
He definitely ain't no leader :scust:

He just the Street nikka Joker

9s0d3ix4xks81.gif

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The street code shyt only as valid as the people who swear by it. He keep showing yall he don't give af about it, cares as much about being called a snitch as some random white dude does. Gotta come at him the same way you come at a square rich cac. Only problem is most of these rappers have never beefed with cacs. Only used to kissing their asses and pretending their grass is greener. Unless you gonna sue for libel or something best to just recognize he is not part of the same community

He thinks he's up. But all of a sudden when his kids are getting shot at while going to work, and his kids mom is getting shot at, his bookings and venues are getting cancelled because of getting shot and threats and one of his people get hurt and/or killed them he'll be on some ":damn: come get me! Come get me! Y'all messing with everyone but me! Leave them alone :mjcry: come get me!".

Anybody that fukks with him becomes "opps".

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I see that the word "unaliving" is being used these days. I first heard it being used on Damion Porter's YT channel. Now, CW is using it along with some others...
Its a Social Media alternative word to avoid the algorithm picking up ‘dead’ or ‘killed’. Charleston was trolling and used it alongside killed and dead