Charles Barkey and Gayle King land CNN show

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hiring Charlamagne would be as worse as hiring Charles, definitely would be worse than hiring Gayle. Younger people don’t mess with news organizations like that so it’s hard to hire any of them without worrying about possible backlash. I mean there was a time when younger news people could work their way up and get jobs like this… People be wanting celebrities in these seats though smh. One guy that’s already working at CNN that I would pick is Omar Jiminez. I don’t think that’s happening anytime soon though.

Imagine doing all that caping for the democrats like Roland,but still cant get a primetime gig on CNN:respect:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
what’s it called?? Two c00ns with a Podcast??
I stand by what I said in April. :sas1:

Chuck is a good dude...Gayle has character... How niccas hate on this? @Benjamin Sisko :sas2:
only a bytch ass infantized fakkit would cape for Gale who slammed Kobe after his passing. The very opposite of Good character, nikka suck Gayle’s dikk. Don’t ever call me out again p*ssy unless you giving me some money.

Like nikkas got short term memory and why no one takes you clowns seriously. Jews will never let you forget their diss butyall willing to gives these c00ns a pass, nikka fukk you :camby:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As per Nielsen, King Charles averaged 501,000 viewers. That’s up from the 486,000 it posted in Nielsen fast nationals, but only slightly ahead of the 474,000 November average for the Abby Phillip-hosted CNN NewsNight, which usually airs weeknights in that slot. And it was well behind the offerings on Fox News and MSNBC in total viewers, but did post a decent key demographic number. Here’s more on that from Rick Porter of The Hollywood Reporter:

[King Charles] finished a distant third among the biggest cable news channels in total viewers and didn’t really moving the needle from CNN’s recent averages in the hour. In fact, it ranks as the smallest audience of any of CNN’s primetime debuts this year.
…King Charles drew 139,000 viewers in the key news demographic of adults 25-54, also a little ahead of NewsNight’s November average of 123,000.
Phillip’s NewsNight debut in October brought in 645,000 viewers. The Source With Kaitlan Collins drew 540,000 people in July, and 11 p.m. show Laura Coates Live opened to 535,000 viewers on Oct. 9.
MSNBC’s Last Word With Lawrence O’Donnell averaged 1.57 million viewers Wednesday opposite the King Charles premiere — but trailed CNN in the demo by about 7,000 viewers. Ratings for Gutfeld! on Fox News weren’t immediately available; it typically draws about 2 million viewers.
…CNN also notes that King Charles had the youngest median viewer age (67) of any 10 p.m. cable news show Wednesday. Fox News had a median age of 73, while MSNBC’s median viewer in that hour was 76.
The numbers here for King Charles aren’t necessarily a crisis at this point, especially with them being comparable to what CNN was drawing in that timeslot. And the younger audience is promising, and many shows do take time to find an overall audience. But this certainly wasn’t a spectacular debut for an anticipated big swing from CNN.

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I stand by what I said in April. :sas1:

Chuck is a good dude...Gayle has character... How niccas hate on this? @Benjamin Sisko :sas2:
what part of “news” includes Charles Barkley and Gail King? Real news coverage is bad enough without prime time going full blown Today Show

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
I sometimes listen to the podcasts Charles got with Earnie Johnson!

45% of what Charles says is cool!
10% some flagrant gay shyt!
20% some right wing bullshyt
And 25% borderline!

He definitely wishes he was a slim white man with hair! :mjlol:

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
what part of “news” includes Charles Barkley and Gail King? Real news coverage is bad enough without prime time going full blown Today Show
That's news these days.... The Today Show does numbers every morning. The average person doesn't care about what's going on as much as they care WHO is telling them what's going on. Don't shoot the messenger, nicca....respectfully.

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Garbage.......Gayle gets high-profile gigs because she's BF with Oprah and Charles should focus on a basketball podcast with Politics sprinkled in.