Charlemagne The God accused of Sexual Assault.

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That had to have been like 30 years ago

By this logic Jay-Z is a street nikka today

jay-z-funny-as-fukk-and-he-dont-even-be-doing-17322403.png
When he plead guilty to rape or being in concert with nikkas who rape people, he was playing the street.

When Onyx herbed him and said he a radio guy, he said “we were all Living a different life before we are where we are now” or something like that..

If your mental is in the streets, that’s what it’s gonna continue being. Judge Mathis a street dude.

He only does that “I’m just a radio guy!” shyt when he feels danger, like with Baby or lil Kim mans when they sniffed him
that was deadass the phone that did that lmao.

Woodwerkz

R.I.P. King Bean #8 #24 and Little Deuce #2 Gigi
Daps
Reppin
Mamba Mentality # Kobe&GiGi. #LakerNation #LWO
I can call bullshyt right now on this.

I'm from SC and lets just say if he raped her and she was only 15... CTG would be just now getting out of jail or either have 3 more years to go. SC law is that if the minor is 15yrs old and below...even if they lied about her age (and it was proven they did so) it is not an excuse from prosecution as they are not old enough to consent anyway. SC law is written in a way that if two 15yr olds had sex they both could be charged with statutory rape.

The fact that he got a plea deal out of it means the state of SC didn't have a good case and she had some holes in her story that couldn't be backed up or either he had more proof on his end and they didn't want to risk trail. So what they did was put the "providing alcohol..." charge against him to have something stick and then moved on.

Again the magic age is 16 in SC for consent and that means if she was 15 it's an automatic statutory rape charge [no statute of limitations on rape in SC either] so again I doubt he ever got officially charged with rape and got a plea deal.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Only a matter of time before more women come out:wow:

Sounds like we need to hear from the victim,as this sounds sketchy as hell:comeon:. If he got DNA tested why did he take a plea deal? Why was he hanging out with underage girls and taking them to partys to get them drunk anyway? For somebody who goes at R Kelly as hard as he does,he's about to be in for a rude awakening if these flood gates open up on em. You have to admit this is very hypocritical.
Do you know what his plea was for? It was for contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Basically him having her at the party with alcohol. He was guilty of that that's why he took a plea.

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
:russell:

CTG has talked about this openly time and time again. He's already been through the legalities of it.

Star is a troll and a bytch ass nikka.:hhh:

The End.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Good I hope this shyt escalates I never liked Charlemagne's annoying ass......:pacspit:

So you wishing another black man goes to jail or gets in trouble for some shot he already got in trouble for 15 fukking years ago, because you don’t like him? You are a clown.

Hope nothing but the worst for him.
Hater. What did he do to you? fukk your girl? Why do you hate a man you don’t know so much?
have always hated this fakkit, don't care if he did it or not, hope he goes to prison
Seriously? And you look at yourself in the mirror every day and are ok with being a hater. Because you are the very definition,
Am I going crazy or are people really ignoring the fact that he has talked about this on multiple occasions and even out it in his book?

Just look at these jealous hating ass nikkas. They can’t stand to see a black dude come up and be successful. There is NO reason for the fukk shyt these nikkas is saying and no reason star wack ass for bringing this chick on his show. A bunch of bytch ass nikkas showing their colors.