Charlemagne The God accused of Sexual Assault.

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
They said the director pulled Rosario off the stoop of a building in the lower East side to be in her first film. I had a homeboy from Flatbush in the scene with smoked out skateboard kids. The level of hate was uncanny like the Xmen
the scene with the 4 kids sitting on the couch passing around a blunt? a grim vibe surrounded all the actors in that flick...Jenny went onto do a bunch of controversial roles, casper killed himself and harold hunter overdosed

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
Star interview the chick tomar.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Since he constantly tells nikkas about selling Craxk in monks corner South Carolina?

Whether he is or not raping a chick or bringing a chick to be raped is an immediate X out in any jail you go to that’s prolly why he plead to it.. ima let y’all rock with a rapist tho lmao
*Cracc

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
the scene with the 4 kids sitting on the couch passing around a blunt? a grim vibe surrounded all the actors in that flick...Jenny went onto do a bunch of controversial roles, casper killed himself and harold hunter overdosed

Yeah that was a dark depiction of urban youth. Very real ish though. Did the kid star in the movie where all the friends killed their teenage friend. It was based on a true story. I think it was called Bully

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Yeah that was a dark depiction of urban youth. Very real ish though. Did the kid star in the movie where all the friends killed their teenage friend. It was based on a true story. I think it was called Bully
yeah Telly from Kids was in Bully, that was another dark flick...same director as Kids too

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
He took a deal cuz he provided liquor at the party breh. Did you not listen?
He took a deal, cuz he was the only person they could catch based on him going to the jailhouse and "taking all responsibility" for what happend.

Charlemagne is a super lame and reminds of one of those assertive weird dudes who thinks hes a cool kid.

nkb97

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Columbia, SC
Star has no morals he was joking about Aaliyah when she died in the plane crash he also threatened Envys daughter when she was really young.

Yeah, didn't he say he wanted to do an "R.Kelly" on Envy's 4 yr old daughter (at the time)? I would've done everything in my power to end that nikka's life, fukk the bullshyt. Those kind of threats are unforgivable.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, didn't he say he wanted to do an "R.Kelly" on Envy's 4 yr old daughter (at the time)? I would've done everything in my power to end that nikka's life, fukk the bullshyt. Those kind of threats are unforgivable.
Yeah something crazy like that i cant remember exactly.