Charlemagne The God accused of Sexual Assault.

little4209

All Star
Daps
Soooo im not too sure if this is the same situation that he spoke of in his book....but he's spoke on this issue many timesb and has stated that he had nothing to do with it #shrugs idk

Daps
so I for one am not minding this at all, cause as thecoli knows, I defended Bill Cosby cause he's innocent. And I think Charlamagne knows that too but was still trying to kick the man when he was down

so HYON Uncle Charla :umad:

but with that being said.... what does this chic want to happen to him? Even if he's guilty, he did what the law states and he took the plea deal etc etc

so now, what does she want? She "wants her life back"

what does that even mean?? :dahell: whole thing sounds like hoe babble

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
so I for one am not minding this at all, cause as thecoli knows, I defended Bill Cosby cause he's innocent. And I think Charlamagne knows that too but was still trying to kick the man when he was down

but with that being said.... what does this chic want to happen to him? Even if he's guilty, he did what the law states and he took the plea deal etc etc

:snoop:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
People still won't believe that relationships with young girls and adult males were normal back then.
I tried to tell them that when social media started going crazy about R Kelly again.
It seems crazy looking back,but it was rampant and not viewed at all like it is now.
Though I have never heard of a grown man actually going to the girls house like she said Charlamagne did personally:gucci:
Thats one thing I will say we future generations got right.
But not only was Charlegmane doing what he bashed R Kelly for,but on top of that you raping them,possibly drugging them:martin:?
Nothing about who this dude portrays himself to be adds up,so I'm glad she is trying to expose him as a fraud,I've been waiting.
Street nikka turned chatty patty sidekick of Wendy Williams?c00n turned woke activist:comeon:?
He was a lame ass nikka who couldn't get no women,raped a girl.
A lame nikka who wanted to be cool,and ended up being a crash dummy taking the fall.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps

People are supposed to be pleased with injustice? :what:

As black people, we should know first hand that the law running its course does not result in justice. I don't know if your mind is poisoned or if you're just dumb.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Star wants him to fall off so bad so he can take that top spot. Disgraceful. :hhh: