Charlamagne pulls Elliot Wilson’s WHOLE card 🔥 - Peter Rosenberg is talking SPICY about Charlamagne 🌶️

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol:

Elliot looks like a fukking clown and can't seem to grapple with the reality that he's not the guy anymore. Not only did the media shift, the medium shifted. So him trying to go viral acting a fool just makes him look like a fukking loser lol. Nobody respects him, nobody is scared of him, nobody invites him to shyt. It's over. He's eating off the Kendrick/Drake beef right now but the Not Like Us vid came out weeks ago...that beef been over. We prob won't get a Kendrick album until October so eating off him isn't gonna feed families. And Drake doesn't seem like he's dropping in the coming month or two either.

2ATMsYouSteppinOrWhat

No Round 2’s :camumad:
Daps
elliot will never not be a clown
and while were here
fukk cthagod too

a56.gif

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Elliot is p*ssy, but what exactly is his problem with charlamagne? He mad charlatan took his spot in the game and got the light damn near 15 years running now?

had no clue that lady was Elliotts wife :mindblown: . I read that article

. Charlamagne really elevated Schultz to a big career, I don't like he feels comfortable involving himself in hip hop related issues

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Elliott's career declined when print media declined. Now he's in an unfamiliar digital world where he has to do clout chaser shyt to feed his family. Ak is a clown but unlike the previous hip hop journalists he actually owns his content which is why he can talk that big money talk.

That Rap Radar podcast always been weak too, he just used his power to get big guests.