Charissa Thompson "Flashed" Jay Onrait and Dan O'Toole 8/28 another split

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She lost her damn mind when she got the Fox Sports & Extra gigs, i knew her and Jay were a wrap when that photo of her looking like she was about to get tag teamed by 2 cacs was posted:mjlol:

:dwillhuh: What you talking about?

The pic was posted somwhere on this site shortly after she joined extra, dudes on here were clowning Jay saying she belongs to the game:mjlol:

This the post & thread you was talking about?:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10184717/

Pesci

Architect
Daps
I'd probably have a hard time too categorizing myself with a race whose whole culture is raping, pillaging, enslaving, murdering, and oppressing other races while appropriating and assimilating their contributions tbh. I empathize with him.

That's literally white American culture - taking other people's shyt and acting like they're better than everyone else.

How many white people you met that love sushi, hip hop, anime, jazz, latina women, fat booties and all this other stuff not native to their own?

No culture, no identity other than hiding the blood on their hands and pretending we're the ones tripping...

White people are literally The Borg of humanity for people familiar with Star Trek. Ditto if you're familiar with Pokemon. Shang Tsung if you're more of a Mortal Kombat type of brotha...
The Borg are upfront about their intentions, though. White people are more like the Federation in this analogy. :myman:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
She lost her damn mind when she got the Fox Sports & Extra gigs, i knew her and Jay were a wrap when that photo of her looking like she was about to get tag teamed by 2 cacs was posted:mjlol:

:dwillhuh: What you talking about?

The pic was posted somwhere on this site shortly after she joined extra, dudes on here were clowning Jay saying she belongs to the game:mjlol:

This the post & thread you was talking about?:
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/10184717/

:dead:U sure?:
tumblr_ncc230Okqg1tejmffo2_250.gif
tumblr_ncc230Okqg1tejmffo4_250.gif

tumblr_ncc230Okqg1tejmffo1_250.gif
tumblr_ncc230Okqg1tejmffo3_250.gif

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
steady eating off this 5 star thread

PX5wYqw.png

Katie-Nolan-GIF-08.gif

No lie, when i was in school and a big nikka kept pickin wit me, I went home and painted a coffee can gold and brought it to school. When it was time to fight the dude, i had my homie hold it and if dude knocked me out, my homie was supposed to hold it towards the sky and i would slowly raise up.

Wrestlin had me fooled:francis:

oh my God

007.gif

It would have worked if dude holding the can looked like
whldgw.gif

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Lowkey the coli is just as predictable as youtube comments when it comes to certain topics :mjpls:

And yet the coli still isn't nearly as bad as those youtube comments. It's almost as if the group you're comparing us to produces deadlier poison no matter how you slice it :leon:

But I guess this is the part where you say "poison is poison" and insinuate that we need to take the high road, without saying shyt to those youtube commenters huh? I guess they get let off the hook huh? Even though they're much worse eh?

You wanna talk about predictable:usure:...