goldeneye gif

that dd dostovei or w/e :banderas:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I bought a 64 a couple years back just so I could run through Goldeneye again :mjcry:

When I unlocked that invincibility cheat on the Facility level :banderas:

my friend had to sell/throw out a bunch of his stuff out of his parents house because they were moving (he already moved)

i bought his 64 and genesis and a ton of his games for 25 bucks and i covered his meal at chilis :wow:

my 64 was broken and it had been a decade since it broke...he had goldeneye and i had my old mario kart :banderas:

poppin that shyt while pre-gaming/chilling is just :lawd:..no one wants to play mario kart against me anymore though because im unbeatable as DK

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Goldeneye Ruined my life... Tru Story :yeshrug:

DK64 :pacspit: will never beat that fukkin game

a different friend of mine was a god at goldeneye. dude would run through that shyt at hardest difficulty in like 30 minutes :what: i made him unlock the bonus levels for me but then my cartridge broke :snoop:..he and no one else could beat me with proximity mines in the library/stack levels in multi. id hear the bombs explode in the distance like :sas1:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
my friend had to sell/throw out a bunch of his stuff out of his parents house because they were moving (he already moved)

i bought his 64 and genesis and a ton of his games for 25 bucks and i covered his meal at chilis :wow:

my 64 was broken and it had been a decade since it broke...he had goldeneye and i had my old mario kart :banderas:

poppin that shyt while pre-gaming/chilling is just :lawd:..no one wants to play mario kart against me anymore though because im unbeatable as DK

Bowser was that dude :whew:

The only bad thing about Goldeneye/the 64 is it's not made for these big ass flat screens now. I got it set up in my media room on a 75in screen...the movement is kinda choppy, but it's still GOAT. Imagine if it had online multiplayer :gladbron:

Goldeneye Ruined my life... Tru Story :yeshrug:

It changed my life. My buddies and I tried to rent a Madden game from Blockbuster back in the 90s. It was out, so we snagged Goldeneye off the strength of the cover looking cool. Best random decision ever :to:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
DK64 :pacspit: will never beat that fukkin game

a different friend of mine was a god at goldeneye. dude would run through that shyt at hardest difficulty in like 30 minutes :what: i made him unlock the bonus levels for me but then my cartridge broke :snoop:..he and no one else could beat me with proximity mines in the library/stack levels in multi. id hear the bombs explode in the distance like :sas1:
That's all we did. My level, Facility. And when nikkaz would respawn in the bathroom :gladbron:
Proximities in the stalls, the ceilings, we'd have nikkaz trapped trying to figure out our elaborate proximity puzzles n shyt :russ:
Imagine if it had online multiplayer :gladbron:
Perfect Dark 0 on X360 is made by Rare, and they added a few goldeneye levels to that game. Facility and I forgot the other ones :manny: