Daps
It's still real to me:sadneckbeard:
giphy.gif
fukk.
:dead::dead::dead:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This thread is the quintessential embodiment of the Coli in a nutshell :blessed:

Went from a Vine of a sporting news show, to bashing said show for presumably poor ratings, to pawgin, to a @3Rivers smiley + a great gif, to pawgin, to posts about Italian & Latin women afflicted with progeria, back to pawgin and calling out black men for doing so, with an interspersion of posts comprised of laughter, smilies and nostalgia.

Five stars.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not get go the serious route but.......

It must be nice as a female to get to play both sides. Complain how you are only looked at for sex all while doing/dressing very revealing

Brosef

I respect O.G. knowledge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
This thread is the quintessential embodiment of the Coli in a nutshell :blessed:

Went from a Vine of a sporting news show, to bashing said show for presumably poor ratings, to pawgin, to a @3Rivers smiley + a great gif, to pawgin, to posts about Italian & Latin women afflicted with progeria, back to pawgin and calling out black men for doing so, with an interspersion of posts comprised of laughter, smilies and nostalgia.

Five stars.

steady eating off this 5 star thread

PX5wYqw.png

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
It's still real to me:sadneckbeard:
giphy.gif
No lie, when i was in school and a big nikka kept pickin wit me, I went home and painted a coffee can gold and brought it to school. When it was time to fight the dude, i had my homie hold it and if dude knocked me out, my homie was supposed to hold it towards the sky and i would slowly raise up.

Wrestlin had me fooled:francis: