Character In The X-men Universe You Hate The Most?

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
AKA the cyclops thread... whatever scotty summers is my dude... always been my favorite x-man... even as a kid i thought it was corny how everyone jumped on the anti-hero bandwagon during the 90s... shyt is played way out... how about we have a functional leader that isnt crying every 20 minutes about his 'dark past'... we get it already logan.. go back to china and get urself some sesame chicken u fukk nikka... fukk outta here with that shyt.

vwCCcHP.png

my nikka​

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Cyclops has always sucked and having every writer for the past ten years try to make him cool and edgy doesn't change my opinion. They should have killed him years ago and kept his bum ass dead.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated Morph in TAS when he made the team think he was dead:ohhh: It took a severe toll on Wolverine, because he blamed himself:noah: Only for him to come back on some vengefulness by morphing into different team members to mess Wolverine's head up:stopitslime:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I couldn't have said it better myself :salute:

How are they gonna make the main movie series ALL about Wolverine and then have the nerve to give him a spinoff? :what:

Nightcrawler disappeared off the map :beli:
Cyclops got murked offscreen :beli:
Professor X wound up in the bushes :beli:
Mystique got depowered :beli:
Deadpool was utterly ruined :beli:
Gambit only gets to show up for 10 minutes in one of the wackest films in the series :beli:
Other classic characters like Beast, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, etc were relegated to very minor roles or cameos :beli:
Rogue's scene was cut from Days of Future Past :beli:

I don't understand all the Cyclops hate either.

Quoting a poster from another thread...
:ohhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I couldn't have said it better myself :salute:

How are they gonna make the main movie series ALL about Wolverine and then have the nerve to give him a spinoff? :what:

Nightcrawler disappeared off the map :beli:
Cyclops got murked offscreen :beli:
Professor X wound up in the bushes :beli:
Mystique got depowered :beli:
Deadpool was utterly ruined :beli:
Gambit only gets to show up for 10 minutes in one of the wackest films in the series :beli:
Other classic characters like Beast, Storm, Iceman, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, etc were relegated to very minor roles or cameos :beli:
Rogue's scene was cut from Days of Future Past :beli:

I don't understand all the Cyclops hate either.

Quoting a poster from another thread...
I still don’t get why rogue was cut from days of future past. That goes double for what they did to Deadpool in 2009. It’s better to forget everything from the 2006 movie, like killing cyclops off screen :martin:. I mean they basically retconned it out through time travel :heh:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
i knew cyclops was hated, but damn.

and im guessing the morph people are talking about is cartoon morph and not exiles morph

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AKA the cyclops thread... whatever scotty summers is my dude... always been my favorite x-man... even as a kid i thought it was corny how everyone jumped on the anti-hero bandwagon during the 90s... ____ is played way out... how about we have a functional leader that isnt crying every 20 minutes about his 'dark past'... we get it already logan.. go back to china and get urself some sesame chicken u ____ nikka... ____ outta here with that ____.

You're right though, ninjas these these days are edgelords. They want Raphael to be all four ninja turtles.
You're not allowed to be a noble hero with actual virtues anymore or else you're instantly dismissed as lame/boring/unrealistic/etc.

Anti-heroes are cool, but not every character is meant to be that. You have to have that balance.

The more cynical side of me wonders if people simply weren't raised with any moral compass to have that kind of a nihilistic mindset. Like they're just inherently demonic, untrustworthy human beings that never had friends or anything going for them socially, never grew up wanting to be anything in life that required them to be disciplined or selfless, or never had any positive role models that taught them about responsibility and being a good person. :picard:
^^^Okay, it's not THAT serious with that last paragraph (:pachaha:) but you get my point.