Character In The X-men Universe You Hate The Most?

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
Jean grey. Her half assed professor x powers don't impress anyone. The only time she was worth anything was when they made her Phoenix.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
you nikkas hatin on Cyclops are brainwashed and hating on a true leader.
:beli:

Cyclops is a beast but the writers only play up his jealous boyfriend role. :beli:
nikka is the LEADER of the xmen and gets busy when he needs too. of course he has to be Mr. Straight n Narrow when Xavier leaves him in charge of everyone.

not everybody can be that like that non-dependable fukkboy Wolverine​

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
you nikkas hatin on Cyclops are brainwashed and hating on a true leader.
:beli:

Cyclops is a beast but the writers only play up his jealous boyfriend role. :beli:
nikka is the LEADER of the xmen and gets busy when he needs too. of course he has to be Mr. Straight n Narrow when Xavier leaves him in charge of everyone.

not everybody can be that like that non-dependable fukkboy Wolverine​
My fav X-man

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I won't say I hate Wolverine per se, but he's DEFINITELY overexposed and takes shine away from other X-men who deserve it more.

-Is usually on like every X-men team at once, in addition to having his own book :beli:
-Got a cartoon (Wolverine & The X-men) where he was somehow leader of the X-men :beli:
-Got three solo movies and got the most shine in the actual X-men movies :beli:

Cyclops is written way better than he used to be. And :pacspit: at people saying Beast. Hank McCoy is that dude, though I don't really like his current design. His older 90s design is WAY better and they need to go back to it asap if they haven't yet.

1289521553t-beast-300x291.jpg

But as far as most hated X-men character, I'd probably have to go with Angel/Archangel. What's the point of his character again?

My Girl is Bow Legged

JUST DO IT LIKE
Daps
is it even possible to hate someone from the xmen side of things?
Yes, Jubilee gotta be the wackest bytch on the entire roster

In the tv show her powers were being useless and getting kidnapped, after awhile they just stopped bringing her on missions because they knew she wasn't gonna do shyt :russ:

Then in the comics they turned her into a vampire single mom :what: like that's some sort of character development

bytch has always been lame and awful and if it weren't for the Bret Hart sunglasses not one person on earth would give a shyt about her, she needs to be permanently thrown in the bushes

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I hate this self-hating c00n beast. never accepting what he was, always searching for a cure to be human and shyt. always kissing human ass.

just look at his face.
look at his FACE man

1921849-beast_1.jpg

fukk this fakkit :pacspit:

Beast would fukk you up though and then write and publish a paper about it.

both posts back to back :laugh:

• Dap
Reactions: TNC