"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
The player of the week streak continues. This is wild.
Even more wild to come in and be named the Special Teams player of the week for the NFC after your first NFL game.

I like the kid he has a good personality. I don't know how Howie be finding these guys

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The player of the week streak continues. This is wild.
Even more wild to come in and be named the Special Teams player of the week for the NFC after your first NFL game.
for real..like special teams is a big weakness but we had 2 special teams players of the week lol..go fig

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
mb85TnG.jpg

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
:russ: we got a player of the week every week

dikker really trying to take Mr. Big Leg title from him :wow: don’t even ask me how
the best thing is dikker will prolly get attention from another team with kicker problems and thrive...jake is def not in any danger of losing his job lol

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia

Cooper Rush had a 16.6 QBR last game and only completed 10 passes for 102 yards. What the Cowboys do isnt sustainable imo. They've been hiding Rush with the run game and their defense creating short fields. They're winning so I won't hate on that. Eagles need to Stop the run...force Rush to beat you. Gannon better not do that 10 yards off BS from last weak. Stack the box. Rams kinda exposed them offensively...but the Eagles have more talent to completely break them down if they play this right

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dude said he’s just going to “spat it”(?). Travis was like that and braces and wraps just make the ankle weaker and he needs to get surgery (like Travis himself has got). Jason basically said he’s going to thug it out for the rest of the season.

:to: