"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
I was at the game

As a west coast fan, the energy was fukking crazy. We packed that stadium out and it was a 3-1 eagles to cardinals fan ratios. Cardinals got booed out

Had me feeling :to: to see how well we traveled

That missed fg had drinks going flying and every eagle fan in the section dapping each other

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC

love this energy even though he wasnt even a top 5 problem out there today. we cant keep ignoring these ghost 2nd half offensive displays and he knows its a problem too. 5-0 but these boys still looking at the bad and looking to get better :wow:. i wouldnt be shocked if the offense exploded next week against this "big bad" dallas defense.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I was at the game

As a west coast fan, the energy was fukking crazy. We packed that stadium out and it was a 3-1 eagles to cardinals fan ratios. Cardinals got booed out

Had me feeling :to: to see how well we traveled

That missed fg had drinks going flying and every eagle fan in the section dapping each other

Shyt is insane how well they traveled for this one

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

love this energy even though he wasnt even a top 5 problem out there today. we cant keep ignoring these ghost 2nd half offensive displays and he knows its a problem too. 5-0 but these boys still looking at the bad and looking to get better :wow:. i wouldnt be shocked if the offense exploded next week against this "big bad" dallas defense.

This game was a look ahead scenario
Not worried
Team probably fixated on next week

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Don’t under estimate us. We got the speed to keep up with your offense. Especially to neutralize hurts at least.
Y'all got the size to deal with our run game if we switch it up though?

You should know by now it's a legit question, I'm not on that troll hype.

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Shyt is insane how well they traveled for this one

Usually there will be like 2 or maybe 3 games in either Cali,Nevada, Colorado or Arizona so there were options to attend games

This was the only game on this side of the country, so mfs we're traveling for this one and the undefeated start of the season made this a really hot game to attend

I shyt you not. The people in the rows I chopped it up

I was from San Diego
Another dude from LA
One cat from New Mexico
Someone flew in from Seattle