"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Gotta finish in the 2nd half vs Cowboys. Hoping they were looking ahead to the Cowboys but damn that was close.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
That Cardinals game was pissing me off especially on the defensive side of the ball. The middle of the field being wide open and the off man coverage was driving me crazy.

Salute to Jack Driscoll tho. He don't get enough credit but Stoutland got him real serviceable playing left tackle. The depth on the o line is ridiculous.

I'm not even nervous about this game on Sunday fr fr. Been awhile since I could say this.

Listening to the national media. They are really sleeping on our defense especially against their offensive line and its at the Linc too. We finally got the linebackers and interior defensive line to stop their run game, no more Zeke killing only us and two top tier corners with one of the best slot corners in the game against them with no Amari Cooper. Plus it's Cooper Rush, fukk outta here.

Sunday night Offensively. I just think to make our job easier, they need to run the ball on them often and early.

The c00nboys pass rush is real and get caught in third and long with them, u gonna have problems.

but if u bully them on the line often and early and keep the downs manageable all game. It will open up so much with the play action later on to put em away. They should be running the ball at Parsons where ever he is on that line. Single him out.

The right side of the O line is straight. I really hope Mailata is ready to play this week. He and dikkerson are the key to do whatever we want to them offensively.

And I know the animosity is there for how they did us last year. Smoked us last year on Monday Night and them running up the score playing against our backups. And I know I know Hurts is still heated from that Monday Night game last year against them.

It's the perfect storm.

The c00nboys getting smoked. That's all.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FeqkD20WYAMHJUp

(Eagles advance to 5-0 for the first time since 2004 Super Bowl Season. Still remain last undefeated Team in the NFL)

FeqpEU8UoAAk5nX

(The Eagles Legend himself showed up to give Props to Jalen and the team after their Big Win in Arizona. Donovan was the last Eagles QB to win in Arizona 21 Years ago)

*Eagles Survive and take down Cardinals in Arizona. This is the first Eagles win since Nov 2001.
*Eagles Defense continues as they get more turnovers and hold Kyler and company to 17 points.
*Eagles Offense falls just short of their 400 Total Yard bench mark at 378. Jalen score two more TD's on the ground leading the league.
*NFC BEAST RETURNS as Eagles lead the #1 Division in the NFL with both the Boys and Gmen at 4-1.

It's not our fault they missed the kick. The Eagles lead the entire game up the 4th Quarter. Then for some reason Gannon decided to go heavy zone and prevent. Suddenly, Kyler went down the field and got a score and it's tied up. So the Eagles Offense goes on a 8 minute drive damn near. And gets the FG. They end up missing the kick. This happens but it's not easy for the Eagles to win in Arizona. They were on a 21 Years drought including the NFC Championship Loss back in 2009. This win was Huge because of that history. The fact Donovan was there was big because even he knows how hard it was to win in Arizona. They've beaten them a lot in Philly but for some reason at their house it's been a house of horrors for the Eagles. Glad they broke the ice considering the Super Bowl will right back at that stadium in 18 weeks. I support Kyler and wish him success. I'm very happy he got his money too but he did slide way too early.

The Offense had it's numbers but I'll give Arizona D credit. They did a pretty good job overall. People are getting on Gannon for that 2nd half and I get it he went passive again. But I still think the D did their job. Holding them under 20 was good. Look when you win games like this. Sometimes things just go your way. I know they Eagles haven't been perfect. But they have a perfect record. Until someone beats them, I really believe they have the talent to win every game. Doesn't mean they will but they have the talent to do it. Next Up. The Boys are in town for a Showdown.

Look I give credit where credit it due. The Boys and Gmen have done a very good job. The Boys losing Dak and still being 4-1 with a backup and riding their defense. The Gmen being 4-1 beating Aaron and the Titans on the way while Seqaon is tearing it up. So the Division games are going to be the really big battles of the season. Let's enjoy this 5-0 and get ready. Because there is no excuse to not be 6-0 and go into the bye week. The Boys are coming to our house. Cooper has played well as a manager but this will be a different defense for him. Anyways, this season has already been dope as hell. I felt before the season started something special was brewing and here we are. Until someone can beat us. The Eagles are still the last undefeated team.

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

this might explain Gannon different schemes this year :ohhh:
makes sense why hes sending more pressure

He spent time with the team during training camp too, some speculated that there's a handshake agreement for him to take over as DC once/if Gannon gets a head coaching job like he almost did last offseason.