"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

KingCesar

All Star
Daps
After three wins where the Eagles jumped out to big leads early, they proved they could overcome adversity and still dominate. Heavy rain and wind, two important starters on both sides getting injured, getting punched in the mouth early and falling to 0-14, facing the #1 rush defense…

And all that shyt didn’t matter! :blessed: Eagles hang 200+ rush yards on the Jaguars, beat them 29-21 (should have been 32-21, don’t know why Nick didn’t just go for the FG at the end… unless Jake Elliot is just really hurt) and advance to 4-0. Defense was once again strong, Hurts started out ugly but got better as the day went on in a situation that wasn’t conductive to passing, AJ Brown and Dallas Goedert had good games. Eagles scored TDs in the second half, too!

Eagles are proving they can beat you in a variety of ways. They can let Hurts scramble out of broken plays, Hurts can pick apart defenses in the air, and they can run it. All while the defense, outside of a garbage Week 1 performance, has been shutting down opposing offenses.

This team has looked really good so far, and they still haven’t played completely up to standard yet.

Just gotta hope Slay and Mailata’s injuries aren’t serious and we can get Maddox back soon.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
We have a very easy schedule

Im not going to lie i was thinking the season would be more of a 10-7 or 11-6 one and was going to be happy with a playoff win but after the first two weeks it was clear we were the best team in the NFC

NFC very weak this year

I don’t know why but i feel like philly the best team in the conference

Them or the rams

Eagles, rams, brady, Rodgers

Nfc in a nutshell

At this point the only thing that can keep us from the NFC championship round is experience and i lnjuries. The experience vs the bucs last year will pay craaaazy dividends though.

Im hoping for a 12-5 kinda year and the nfcc

Miles Sanders has cleaned up the fumbles and doing what we know he could
AJ brown showing why tannehill trash, be may be a top 5 receiver
Pass rush is fierce
Secondary has been great especially when Slay is in
Devonta + Goedert have FINALLY got some chemistry with Hurts

Sky is the limit man

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
ANYBODY WHO DON'T LIKE MY CRITIQUES, PLZ PUT ME ON IGNORE

DO BOTH OF US A FAVOR...STOP READING MY POSTS IF YOU GONNA BE A B*TCH ABOUT IT

WE ARE 4-0, and we beat one decent team...Jags, Wash & Lions won't be in the offs

We gotta measure ourselves against playoff teams...I'm not getting hype

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
The experience vs the bucs last year will pay craaaazy dividends though.
i tried telling nikkas that experience would be important but they didn't wanna hear it. they wanted to tank/play the draft game :mjlol:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Only one breh and he'd rather see the team burn than admit that boy Jalen is leading something special :wow: That extension Howie gives Jalen in March is gonna have him punching air :ohlawd:

That's when the fun begins :mjlol:

Age old problem, pay a QB, and the salary allocations to other positions change for the worse...the only thing that negates that is drafting well and quality low-value signings

Easy to build a roster when you have a running team and your QB's cap hit is $1.6M

Tide turns when the cap hit is $35M+

The only QB who we remotely have a chance of getting that I'd pay is Lamar Jackson :yeshrug:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

WE ARE 4-0, and we beat one decent team...Jags, Wash & Lions won't be in the offs

No how about u stop posting in here with them dumbass takes

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
It's ok that a portion of writers, bloggers and a national guy or two thought we could start hot. Say that... No need to embellish for the sake of downplaying success.

You can choose not to be a clown in this thread. Why you keep putting on makeup and doing a dance blows my mind.

See you when we finally take our first L. :heh:

I proved you wrong and you got buttals still...just stop

I'm in here every wk, win lose or draw

Every poignant observation I make is met with crickets

I'm a clown that is doing better than you in every area of life :mjlol:

It's always gotta be insults...don't start with me

Matter fact, put me on ignore

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
After three wins where the Eagles jumped out to big leads early, they proved they could overcome adversity and still dominate. Heavy rain and wind, two important starters on both sides getting injured, getting punched in the mouth early and falling to 0-14, facing the #1 rush defense…

And all that shyt didn’t matter! :blessed: Eagles hang 200+ rush yards on the Jaguars, beat them 29-21 (should have been 32-21, don’t know why Nick didn’t just go for the FG at the end… unless Jake Elliot is just really hurt) and advance to 4-0. Defense was once again strong, Hurts started out ugly but got better as the day went on in a situation that wasn’t conductive to passing, AJ Brown and Dallas Goedert had good games. Eagles scored TDs in the second half, too!

Eagles are proving they can beat you in a variety of ways. They can let Hurts scramble out of broken plays, Hurts can pick apart defenses in the air, and they can run it. All while the defense, outside of a garbage Week 1 performance, has been shutting down opposing offenses.

This team has looked really good so far, and they still haven’t played completely up to standard yet.

Just gotta hope Slay and Mailata’s injuries aren’t serious and we can get Maddox back soon.

The def has...the offense & special teams haven't

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
We have a very easy schedule

Im not going to lie i was thinking the season would be more of a 10-7 or 11-6 one and was going to be happy with a playoff win but after the first two weeks it was clear we were the best team in the NFC

At this point the only thing that can keep us from the NFC championship round is experience and i lnjuries. The experience vs the bucs last year will pay craaaazy dividends though.

Im hoping for a 12-5 kinda year and the nfcc

Miles Sanders has cleaned up the fumbles and doing what we know he could
AJ brown showing why tannehill trash, be may be a top 5 receiver
Pass rush is fierce
Secondary has been great especially when Slay is in
Devonta + Goedert have FINALLY got some chemistry with Hurts

Sky is the limit man

The main players too young to realize they not supposed to be this good yet. They confidence gonna continue to grow and hopefully by playoff time, they are healthy confident and ready to roll.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

vikings better than the jags relax

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if we keeping it a buck all the teams that are usually in the mix or people thought would be good this year are pretty shyt

Chargers? Shaky
Bucs? Underperforming
Packers? Shaky
Rams? Champs - they look like they chillin
Niners? Shaky
Cowboys? Holding up very well
Chiefs - Should be fine
Broncos? Trash
Titans? Bleh
Bengals? Shaky but should be fine
Browns? Until Deshaun back they shaky
Bills? Ballers
Ravens? Shaky
Dolphins - could be in disarray after a good start

There are only 5 or so actual good teams in the league.

The Eagles, Rams, Bills, Chiefs and Cowboys. Bengals and Ravens could also get it together but meh.

You play who is in front of you. Other than the Bills and Bucs, every team out there is playing a bunch of average teams weak in-weak out.
I dont wanna hear that, we havent played anyone shyt...cause its "contenders" losing to teams that we beat, by good margin too.

The same Jags we bodied, got throttled by the Commanders who we also bodied
The same Packers people always talk up, lost to the Vikings who we bodied
The same Jags we beat, bodied the Chargers and shutout the Colts

Its just how the NFL works. The gap between a good team and a bad or average team is often a looooooot narrower than you think

Last edited: