"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
That's what I requested...

You said consensus, I asked for consensus.

I require people to prove what they declare.

https://www.nj.com/eagles/2022/09/e...-team-to-deep-playoff-run.html?outputType=amp

Last edited:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Cowboys will beat the Lions, Texans, bears, jaguars, redskins again, giants, titans and possibly the Vikings if the defense can get to Cousins. :hubie:

That's why the 2 Dallas games are so impt

Our def has to overwhelm their offense

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

Did you read your links? Or didn't expect me to read them?

Only one national link, and still can't be considered the consensus. And the lone national link said this:

There’s at least a chance the Eagles will be favored in their first four games: at Detroit, Minnesota on Monday Night Football at Lincoln Financial Field, at Washington, and Carson Wentz (thumbs up to the NFL for getting that dreck of a trip out of the way early) and home to Doug Pederson and Jacksonville.

Say local media thought they eagles had a chance to start hot, you'd have a better stance.

Got more? :heh:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Did you read your links? Or didn't expect me to read them?

Only one national link, and still can't be considered the consensus. And the lone national link said this:

Say local media thought they eagles had a chance to start hot, you'd have a better stance.

Got more? :heh:

Draftkings

Sports Illustrated

Even in this damn thread (or maybe the last one)

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Draftkings

Sports Illustrated

Even in this damn thread (or maybe the last one)

I quoted sports illustrated. They said there is a chance we are favored in our first four games... Not win. You tried though.

You want to use the fans on this forum as support for your arguments? That won't bode well at all for you. Draftkings I'll give you. Still no consensus. Goto NFL.com and show me the pre season predictions.

Edit: or Yahoo Sports. Or CBS. Or NBC. Or ESPN (Including the lone ESPN guy you posted). Show me the consensus instead of cherry picking.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
I quoted sports illustrated. They said there is a chance we are favored in our first four games... Not win. You tried though.

You want to use the fans on this forum as support for your arguments? That won't bode well at all for you. Draftkings I'll give you. Still no consensus. Goto NFL.com and show me the pre season predictions.

Edit: or Yahoo Sports. Or CBS. Or NBC. Or ESPN (Including the lone ESPN guy you posted). Show me the consensus instead of cherry picking.

FOH...you aren't picking the sources nikka :mjlol:

Any rational person looked at the sched & knew we'd start off fast

I'll be impressed if we go 6-0 in the division and beat Dallas twice...that's the measuring stick...not Det, not Jax, not Wash

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
FOH...you aren't picking the sources nikka :mjlol:

Any rational person looked at the sched & knew we'd start off fast

I'll be impressed if we go 6-0 in the division and beat Dallas twice...that's the measuring stick...not Det, not Jax, not Wash
Just tell me you don't know what consensus means or you used it incorrectly so we can be done here.

Prove it or keep juelzing.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Just tell me you don't know what consensus means or you used it incorrectly so we can be done here.

Prove it or keep juelzing.

There's a million articles talking about our easy schedule

FOH :camby:

We started as we should have...we gotta get to 13 wins & a 6-0 division record...you focused on the wrong things nikka :mjlol:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
There's a million articles talking about our easy schedule

FOH :camby:

We started as we should have...we gotta get to 13 wins & a 6-0 division record...you focused on the wrong things nikka :mjlol:
It's ok that a portion of writers, bloggers and a national guy or two thought we could start hot. Say that... No need to embellish for the sake of downplaying success.

You can choose not to be a clown in this thread. Why you keep putting on makeup and doing a dance blows my mind.

See you when we finally take our first L. :heh:

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest