"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Jeffery Lurie talks about the Eagles Long History of giving Black Quarterbacks oppounties. Including making Mcnabb the highest Drafted Black QB in NFL History at the time and getting Jalen in the 2nd round.

FnDSfMSWQAEUFO2

Jalen: "Hey Mr. Lurie, you know Yesterday's Price is not Today's Price right?"

LOL.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fn4I8GTWAAYZfSA

76YIY3YPEFBLTIB3MJTZR5FUJ4.jpg

I know recently the media was with all this AJ Diva talk since he looked frustrated in the GMen blowout. Well the WR's had to take a backseat to the running game these last few playoff games. They still did their jobs in the blocking department and being decoys as well. But I just wanted to shout out both AJ and DeVonta. Jalen would not be in the MVP conversation without both of them playing as well as they did this season. The Eagles have two young WR with over 1,100 yards. With the WR Group we've had the last several years that would be unthinkable. We have a bright future with these two and Jalen. I think both will be huge factors in Super Bowl LVII as I expect we will be passing more in that game.

Last edited:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Well it's official. Tom has finally decided to hang it up......go home and be a Family Man. The Boys will have the pleasure of knocking Brady out of the Playoffs last. Jalen and the Eagles will now be Tom's final playoff win. Super Bowl LII will also be his last Super Bowl Loss. The NFC BEAST prevented Brady from getting 10 Rings.

c63ad9d941747231f4375514f4c013d3.gif

brandon-graham-strip-sack.gif

BradyHurts-e1659724361320.jpg