"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FnDILx3XgAAncuk

(Eagles Blow Out GMen in the Divisional Playoffs and advance to the NFC Championship Game)

Fm8b9J4WQAALK6H

(GMen lose their 10th Straight Game in Philadelphia dating back to 2013. They haven't won in Philly in a Decade. They also get swept by the Eagles losing 0-3 this Season)

*The Eagles advance to the NFC Championship for the 8th Time in Franchise History. (80, 01, 02, 03, 04, 08, 17, 22)
*#1 NFC BEAST CHAMPS, #1 SEED NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD IN THE NFL (Tied with the Chiefs)
*Super Star Jalen - Jalen wins his first Playoff Game tying the largest margin of Victory in Eagles History. Jalen is also the youngest Eagles QB to start a Playoff Game and the youngest to advance to the NFC Championship. Jalen Hurts is 15-1 including the Playoffs this season. Over His last 20 starts, Jalen is 18-2 including the Playoffs. Jalen joins Mcnabb, Jaws and Nick as the only QB's to Advance to the NFC Championship in Eagles History.
*Giant Killer Runners - Boston Scott gets his 11th TD against the GMen but this time, there was more than one "Giant Killer". The Eagles Running Game exploded for over 260 yards. Kenny Gainwell had the most yards for an Eagles Running Game since Brian Westbrook. Miles almost had 100 yards. Jalen even got his running on. Jalen, Boston and Kenny all scored TD's.
*Shutdown Defense - Eagles Defense held the Giants to their lowest offense of the Season. They also continue their Historic Sack Run adding another 5 Sacks. The Eagles Defense is on pace for the most total Sacks in NFL History for a Season. They also got a Pick on Daniel who's been good with the football.
*Coaching - Nick, Shane and Jonathan all did their thing with his masterful game plan. Last year's playoff they were deer's in headlights. This year they all looked ready and prepared to win.
*As The NFC BEAST Turns - The Boys body bagged Brady Bucs in the Wild Card Round and win first road Playoff game in 30 years. Brady has a terrible 3-4 Playoff Record Vs the NFC BEAST. The Boys face San Fran again after last year's wild card loss. GMen shock the Vikings at Home and win a Playoff game for the first time in 11 years. Their Season would end in Philly. The GMen end up with the worst NFC BEAST Division Record at 1-5-1. Washington finished higher at 2-3-1. The NFC BEAST sent a Historic 3 Teams to the Divisional Round.

Now that was way too easy. Look first things first, Congrats to the GMen on a really good season. Nobody thought they would have gotten this far this season. You finish with a Winning Record overall and a Playoff win against a 13-4 team in their house. Danny Dimes turned a huge corner this year and Daboll definitely turn that program around. But the Birds were too much for the GMen this season. My friends here in NY thought I was being a little to cocky. I told them it will probably be a blowout because The Eagles have way to many weapons for the Giants to Handle. Most GMen fans were cautiously optimistic and happy about the Vikings Playoff Win.

But after the game, My homie was like, a (Man I ain't even mad, ya'll just always kick our a$$). The Eagles are not the Vikings. The Vikings Defense is nowhere near the Eagles Defense. I'm happy they went out there and showed why The Eagles are the #1 Seed. I loved the game plan. They ran it down their throats. Jalen didn't even light it up in the passing game but he was efficient. Devonta, Dallas and AJ didn't get huge numbers but still got some yards (AJ looked a little frustrated when Coach took him out because they were winning in a blow out). This was about our Beast running game. This running game can be unstoppable when all four guys get involved. We will have to probably Air it out in the NFC Championship. But this is why Jalen is our MVP. He just drastically changes our offense when he plays.

Well GMen, hit the offseason and upgrade some of the weapons but you guys definitely had a really good season, nothing to be upset about. The Eagles were just the better team. I expect the GMen to be a much better team under Daboll these next several years. But props for taking down Kirk and the Vikings. Well Boys I can't even hate. You guys packed up Brady pretty good in Tampa. With that said, this was the worst Brady Playoff team of his career. But Dak and company did take care of business. So again props to them. The issues is the Boys haven't just had a Road Playoff game problem but a Divisonal Game problem too (Jalen first playoff win was the Divisional Round) But you can't even think about Philly until you take care of San Fran. I honestly don't care if it's the 49ers or The Boys. Purdy hasn't seen a Defense like this. Also Dallas would be on their 5th Road game if they make it. They have to come to Philly period. We aren't scared of nobody. Anyways The Eagles have been the Best Team all year long and showed it in that playoff. Everyone looked fresh and energetic and not rusty at all. Jalen playing the last GMen game was really beneficial. Now it's time to get to the Super Bowl. Let's Get it.

Last edited:

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Giants fans talked all that shyt the whole week off beating the fraud Vikings just to watch their team get beat 38-7. :pachaha:

The #1 seed is the #1 seed for a reason.

What yall want us to do??be all :sadcam: at the Prospect of a Playoff L???? C'mon Dun:comeon:

Congrats In Order and all that,See yall Hoes at The CrossRoads