"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FnFe5-KX0AETxLU

1/21/18: NFC Championship Game Eagles 38 Vikings 7

1/21/23: NFC Divisional Playoffs: Eagles 38 Giants 7

:lupe:

They Did it. NFC Championship Here They Come.

Last edited:
Daps
Great win, we can enjoy the fukkery tomorrow

Best part for me. Regardless of who wins tomorrow, we win because one of them loudmouth ass fanbases will be all tears by this time tomorrow.

Who the fukk am I kidding? We know damn well them Cowboys is finna flop like Vlade Divac taking a charge against Earl Boykins. :skip:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Best part for me. Regardless of who wins tomorrow, we win because one of them loudmouth ass fanbases will be all tears by this time tomorrow.

Who the fukk am I kidding? We know damn well them Cowboys is finna flop like Vlade Divac taking a charge against Earl Boykins. :skip:
I'm just too greedy, I want those tears to be caused by them good green birds. It hits different.

44-6 hits different.

I want them old feels again. The type of feels that makes a fanbase beg to blow it up.

:noah:

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
not really hyped, this was expected vs a fluke mediocre team. definitely glad lane lasted through the game. 49ers? food. Cowboys? food.

this is the eagles when shyt is on the line and its time to make a statement :yeshrug:
Damn. I think you just spit something where every syllable was facts.

:wow: